Twenty

Chapter TwentyChris BrownMalibu, California- Later That Night

Chapter Twenty
Chris Brown
Malibu, California- Later That Night

The whole day everybody was to themselves. You could tell something was going on but I didn't know what. Mya stayed up under me most of the time. Whenever I'd try to go somewhere else she'd pout with her spoiled ass, but I ain't tripping though.

After a while she left to hang with her sisters and I chilled with Tim and Brian.....yeah, I said Brian.

He tried to make slick comments here and there but when he saw that I wasn't about to go there with him he just let it go and started acting like less of an asshole. We had been playing the game for hours, but it was time for me to turn in.

Before I headed upstairs, I grabbed Landon and Royalty and put them to bed. If you let him, Landon will stay woke for a week straight. I swear that boy is me in every way possible. Once I made sure they was straight I headed into our room. I made sure to lock our door so nobody could come barging in like they always do.

Mya laid on the bed watching TV. I expected her to be sleep by now.

"What you doing up?" I asked while taking off my clothes.

"I was waiting on you. I didn't expect you to be down there this long."

"My bad baby." Climbing on top of her, I rubbed the back of her thigh. "I'm here now."

She smiled and rolled on her back. "Did you enjoy your first night in Malibu?"

"Yeah. Even though we ain't do much, everything was real chill. I think we needed that. I did sense some tension though, especially with your parents. Everything good?"

"Uum....we'll talk about that tomorrow. Right now I just want to finally make love to my husband." Her hands ran up my arms and I smiled then leaned down and kissed her lips over and over.

"I love you." I said before moving to her neck.

"I love you too Papi."

Felt like I haven't heard her call me that in forever. My hands moved down to her legs as I pushed them open more while I licked on her spot. My left hand ran under her shirt and I grabbed her breast. Brushing my thumb over her nipple I moved back up to her lips. Mya held onto my face as her tongue slid in my mouth. My right hand moved in between her legs and inside her panties. Slipping my middle finger between her other set of lips I groaned at how wet she was.

Sitting up, I pulled up the shirt she had on. Mya finished taking it off then tossed it across the room. Grabbing the waist of her panties I pulled them off and threw them on the floor. Bending down between her legs I licked my lips. Mya made sure to sit up so that she could watch. Leaning forward I placed a soft kiss on her pussy then my tongue followed.