TwentyTwo

Chapter TwentyTwo Chris Brown Two Days Later

Chapter TwentyTwo
Chris Brown
Two Days Later

It was everywhere.

TheShadeRoom, BallerAlert, HollywoodUnlocked, every blog you could think of, it was posted. A recording of me saying that I only married Mya because I wanted to clear my name with black women, and even though I knew it was fake it sounded so real.

And everybody in the comments thought the same. My head was spinning at this point because this nigga is really out to destroy me and I have no recollection of why?!

Looking behind me at a sleeping Mya, I groaned and leaned my head back. This was the last thing she needed but it was no way we could get around this. A knock on our door caused Mya to start moving around.

"Brown, you woke bro!" Tim yelled while knocking again.

"Why the hell is he yelling and banging on my door?" Mya asked half sleep.

"I don't know baby but ima tell him to come back later. Go back to sleep." I said while getting up.

"Too late." She sat up and stretched.

Walking over to the door, I opened it. "I'm up, what's up?"

"Nigga I know you been on yo phone and seen all of that bullshit on the blogs." Tim said. "Dawg why do my brother hate you so much?"

"What is he talking about?" Mya asked while walking over to us.

"Girl put on a damn bra, yo titties is sitting at yo belly button."

"Tim, don't play with me right now. What bullshit on the blogs are you talking about?"

I exhaled and leaned against the door.

"So am I talking to myself?" Mya asked.

"Brian has been recording everything that I have said since I've been around him. I guess he been trying to catch me saying something crazy but I never did thank god. So he edited everything to make it sound like I told him that I only married you to repair my reputation with blank women and he sold it to the blogs. Now America hates me again." I really had to laugh to keep from crying. A bold face lie is having everyone look at me like a monster. I can't win.

Mya rushed over to her phone and unlocked it, she scrolled through it until she came across that bullshit and listened. Once the recording stopped she grabbed her robe and slipped it on and was trying to rush out the room but I blocked her. "Move Chris!"