Bouns Ch 3. - Causing Trouble

Bonus Ch

Bonus Ch. 3
Chris Brown
Frankfurt, Germany - Before the Show

Pacing my dressing room floor, I tried to stay focus at the matter at hand, which was this show but my mind was all over the place.

I don't been lied to, or played with and for some reason my family is acting like they don't know that.

Mya came back with me for these last two shows and I didn't even bring her because I missed her, but mainly so that I could watch her because right now our trust is out the window.

When I saw that postcard, my brain immediately went to Mya. She's good for doing sneaky shit until it blows up in my face. But now that this all may possibly include my child, I'm pissed. I don't think I've ever been this pissed off by my wife. Even when she kissed that bitch. This is a different type of betrayal because my flesh and blood is involved. I want to check this woman so fucking bad but I'm waiting until we get back to LA. 

Finally walking out of the room, I went where everybody else was. I didn't say anything, just looked around until my eyes landed on Mya.

"Damn, if looks could kill." Keeis said, breaking me out my trance.

I let out a small laugh. "What you mean?"

"You looking at Mya like you ready to go choke her up."

"Damn, you can read minds?"

Keeis eyes bucked. "Nigga what? I ain't never heard you say some shit like that. What's going on?"

Exhaling, I rubbed my face. "Something is up with Mya, Royalty and Nia. They hiding something from me and I think I know what it is and if it's what I think it is. I might end up in jail."

"I need details."

"Couple months ago, when Mya came out to my spot when y'all was there, she started talking to me about how Royalty wanted to start dating. Nia and Royalty putting my wife up to do their dirty work and I don't like that shit because it's causing issues in our household. I told Mya no dating, went and told Ro and her mom the same shit but knowing Nia, she let her do what she wants. Fast forward to the day I leave for tour, I checks the mail. It's a postcard in there from a family planning clinic. I saw Ms. Brown, my mind instantly went to Mya."

"Okay, she is Ms. Brown. It could be for her." Keeis said.

"No, she's Mrs. Brown, she's my wife. Royalty is Ms. Brown because that's her surname."

"So what you thinking?"

"I don't even want to say man. I'm trying to stay calm because if I blow up, they might as well cancel the show."