TwentyOne

Chapter TwentyOneTimothy Anderson Sinai Grace - Later That Day

Chapter TwentyOne
Timothy Anderson
Sinai Grace - Later That Day

It felt like my whole world was standing still right now. I'm really a dad. Picking up his tiny  hand, I softly rubbed it. No I didn't want to share this moment with Syren, but this has to be one of the best feelings ever. He was so perfect and so tiny like I'm really responsible for this little human being for the rest of my life.

I can't believe it.

"Congratulations son." My mom said while placing her hand on my shoulder.

I smiled and looked up at her. "Thank you."

She hadn't really said much since we got here. Syren's parents were here too and they tried to make small talk but nobody really responded.

"We're going to head back to Malibu, if you need anything call us." My dad said while opening the door.

I just nodded and they left.

I know if the circumstances were different and a decent human being would've gave birth to my child they would've stuck around. Syren has caused so much damage and still is. Maybe if she would've apologized at her therapy session instead of making shit worse they'd be a little more excited.

"Your parents hate me, don't they?" Syren asked.

I looked up at her then let out a small laugh. "What you expected them to be in here crying and jumping for joy?"

"I'm sure they did when Mya had that little boy."

"Dawg! What the fuck is up with you and this obsession with Mya? Like damn man. You don't like her so don't bring her up."

"I'm just stating the obvious, you just had your first child and they all stood there like it meant nothing, that doesn't bother you not even a little bit."

"You think they're not excited about my first child? Nah they issue who my first child's mother is, you so fucking miserable. I don't even know you even like this. What you mad for Syren? You still wishing you had Mya's life? Is that what it is?"

"I do not want her life, trust me."

"Then what's yo problem? Why you bitter?"

"I'm not bitter, I'm just not dumb."

"Nah you dumb and bitter. You must've thought having my kid would've miraculously changed your life but that ain't happening. You had it good Syren, my sister made you was straight. If she was eating you was eating. But because she had Chris you switched up. I'm so tired of yo shit Syren. Get over it, let it go. Mya don't give a fuck about you and I don't either." Standing up, I took the baby to her. "Ima head back to Malibu, let me know when y'all get home."