Nineteen

Chapter NineteenMya BrownMalibu, California

Chapter Nineteen
Mya Brown
Malibu, California

The entire ride to the house, I damn near chewed my nails off because I'm so nervous about this trip. Chris keeps telling me I have nothing to worry about but for some reason that's not easing my nerves. All I keep thinking about is what he has for Brian. I just know that's going to cause some controversy.

The trucks we were in pulled to the front of this beautiful home Chris got. He wanted to get multiple houses but it was hard to find some next to each other so he got this big beautiful house that sat up on a hill and had the most amazing view.

Once the trucks came to a stop, we all got out. Chris handed me the key so that I could open the door for everybody. When I got inside the house I fell even more in love.

We should've moved to Malibu.

"This is so fucking pretty!" Mariah said while walking inside with Kayla. Ms. Mariah decided to bring her boo along, my bodyguard Travis. They are so cute together, he has her cheesing like a school girl every time he's around. "This view is to die for. Chris did his thing picking this house."

I nodded my head. "He really did."

"How long are we here? Shit I might not leave."

"5 days and I'm hoping that everything goes right."

"Why wouldn't it?" Mariah asked.

"Chris and Brian still have their issue. Tim and I were talking to Chris about it and he said that he has something to humble Brian."

"Good! I'm so sick of that fool, he's really upset for no reason."

"I mean I understand him wanting what's best for us and everything but he's really doing the most, especially when it comes to Chris." Kayla said.

"Yeah." I agreed. "Let's just keep our fingers crossed that there is no violence. I'm already contracting and I don't need any mess sending me into labor."

"I'm jealous! I have so far to go."

"Kayla no matter how big your stomach gets im still shocked as hell about you being pregnant."

"Shit, you? I had to sign up for those parenting classes."

I laughed. "Girl, it's not that hard. But I get it you wanna be fully informed. Are you taking Hoody with you?"

"No, he's getting enough practice in with his side chicks baby."

And that was my queue to stop talking.