TwentySix

Chapter TwentySix Chris Brown Tarzana, California - A Week Before Mya's Birthday

Chapter TwentySix
Chris Brown
Tarzana, California - A Week Before Mya's Birthday

Walking out of the studio I went over to the couch and sat down. It felt good to finally have a little peace and quiet and it's probably shocking that my old house is where I'm getting that. Back home it's been nothing but chaos. Kids everywhere, toys everywhere, Mya's random attitudes or her going crazy over her birthday, it's just been too much.

I need a little peace and quiet so I told everybody I was going out of town but I've been here. I kind of feel bad because I know Mya's schedule is busy and now she has the kids but I just needed a minute. I planned to go home today, we'll see how I'm feeling.

I was getting ready to take my tenth nap for the day, something I could never do at home. As soon as I got comfortable and closed my eyes, my front door opened causing me to quickly sit up.

Who the fuck is this?!

Eventually I heard Hoody's voice. He must've been on the phone because his voice was the only one I heard.

"Kayla, why can't you just sit down and talk to me. I'm trying to be here for you and my kid but you want to make this hard. I know you hurt from everything I did but I'm trying to fix that." He said.

I walked to where he was. When he finally realized I was there his eyes bulged then he quickly got off the phone. "Nigga, I thought you was out of town." He said.

"Yeah, technically. What up fool.

"What up, so why you tell everybody you was out of town?"

"Man...my house is like a circus and I needed a break before I went crazy. I don't know what's going on but everybody there was losing they mind."

Hoody laughed. "Mya gone kill you when she find out you still here."

"She probably will but oh well. She the main problem. I don't know what the hell she got going on but Mya been on some bullshit these past couple weeks. I'm ready to cancel everything I planned for her birthday."

"Nigga you ain't gone do that. She probably just got a lot going on. You married fool, you ain't supposed to just run away when shit get crazy."

"I've asked her a million times what the problem was and her answer was always nothing and then she'd leave or something. I was done trying. I told her I had to go do some shit out of town for a few days, she said bye, packed up the kids and left out the house then I left and came here."

"Shit is crazy." Hoody shook his head.

"Tell me about it. Like what is she mad about. Everything is going perfect for us right now, why does this woman have an attitude?"