FiftyOne

Let's sprinkle a little love up in here.

Chapter FiftyOne
Omniscient
Night Before Reality Hits

It had been a long day for everyone. All the Anderson kids had been running around making sure things were beyond perfect for their dad when they said their last goodbyes. Brian decided to be the one to okay everything with the funeral home. Seeing his dad laying there, set something off inside of him. Once he left, he hit the bar and drank until the bouncer had to call him an Uber home.

The girls got pampered and got the kids together. Making sure that everybody had what they needed. The dress code was all black with a hint of red. Nobody was allowed to come dressed in all red. They knew the media would be all over this and they didn't want them putting anymore out there about Sam. Instead his set would represent in numbers.

Walking into her room Mariah exhaled as she sat on the end of the bed. She's felt drained since the day Sam took his last breath and was so ready for all of this to be over so that she could relax. Mya paid for her sister and Travis a vacation to Greece as soon as they leave Miami. Mariah was beyond grateful and could not wait.

Kicking her shoes off she groaned at the sight of her swollen feet. She knew her pregnancy was very risky and with the way she's been stressing, didn't make things any better.

Her room door opened and Travis stepped inside. A huge bouquet of flowers in his hand and a gift bag in the other. "Sup mama." He said while walking over to her, not waiting another second to kiss Mariah's lips.

"Hey honey." She held his face and kissed him again.

"These are for you." He passed her the flowers.

"Aww, thank you. They're beautiful." She smiled up at him, noticing his hair was freshly cut and his beard trimmed. "You look nice."

"Thank you." After kicking off his shoes, he went and sat next to her. As if he knew what was wrong, he picked up her legs and started massaging her feet.

"Oh my goodness, just what I needed."

"They swollen, hope you wearing flats tomorrow."

"Yeah I am."

"Good...so how you feeling? You ready for this?"

"I am a nervous wreck. It feels like I have to throw up. I keep telling myself this is apart of life, and to be grateful for the time I had with him but honestly, I feel robbed. I can't afford to pass out again and end up in the hospital so I need to figure out something to keep me sane tomorrow."

"I wish I could give you a remedy to help but there's honestly nothing that'll prepare you. It's all mental, you gotta train your mind to get your body to react the way you want it to but that's not going to be easy. This is your dad. I'll be there with you, every step of the way. I'll never let your hand go. If you want to leave early we can do that. Whatever you need I got you."

"Thank you baby."

"No problem."

It got quiet for a second while Mariah watched him. "What do you think we're having?" She asked.

"Man." A huge smile peeled across his face. "I don't even know, my mom keeps saying it's twins."

"I love your mama but tell her not to wish nothing like that on me."