TwentyFive

Chapter TwentyFive Timothy Anderson The Next Morning

Chapter TwentyFive
Timothy Anderson
The Next Morning

I paced the floor while I continuously checked all three of my sisters location. They were obviously riding together since they all were in the same spot. I text all of them this morning and told them it was an emergency. I might've used my parents in this text but oh well.

The sound of the front door unlocking, caused me to go to the front. Mya, Mariah and Kayla walked in with a panicked look on their faces.

"Where's daddy? Is everything okay?" Mya asked rushing into the living room.

"They not here." I answered.

"Where are they? The hospital?" Mariah asked.

"Uuuuuh, sure." I flashed a smile.

"He lying! Tim is daddy really sick?"

"Alright, I need y'all help but I knew I had to lie to get you over here cause if I said the real reason nobody would've showed up."

"You are so stupid." Mya said. "You told us that daddy thought he was having a heart attack, why the hell would you use something like that to get us over here?!"

"I don't know, I'm sorry. Y'all hungry? I'll cook."

"Nigga we don't want yo food, let's go y'all." Mariah said and they started following her.

"Wait y'all, wait. I really need y'all help."

"With what?"

"I kind of fucked up last night."

"Oh my god, what did you do?"

"I think it'll be best if we discussed this over food. If you guys are busy eating you won't have time to kill me so you beautiful ladies, have a seat in the dining room while I cook us up something really quick."

"He just called us beautiful, this nigga must've really fucked up." Kayla said before wobbling into the dining room.

I headed into the kitchen and pulled out damn near every breakfast food we had. I needed to spend as much time as I could in here to stall hearing them call me stupid motherfuckas.

So I ended up making waffles, sausages, bacon, eggs, grits and toast. I plated everything and took it into the dining room then grabbed some fruit, orange juice and champagne and glasses.

"Okay I'm nervous as hell." Mya said. "What did you do Tim and do I need to call my lawyer?"

I passed out the plates and everything else then sat down. "How are you guys on this wonderful morning?"