ThirtyFour

Chapter ThirtyFour Chris BrownTherapy Session Pt 2

Chapter ThirtyFour
Chris Brown
Therapy Session Pt 2

So it's been a little over a month since Mya and I uh, you know. I know us being intoxicated really gave us that push to act on our feelings but I don't regret it. It's been harder to fight that urge though whenever I'm around her. I want to be all lovey dovey with my wife again.

Us being together at Mariah's party was really vibe and a feeling that I missed.

The next day after the party, pictures of us were everywhere saying we were back together and all that and to put the icing on the cake I posted a picture from our wedding since our anniversary is approaching. But that moment was ruined by the comments and people trashing Mya so I had to turn my comments off and she had to turn hers off as well. I don't give a fuck what nobody has to say but I know she let it bother her because she pulled back from me.

One thing I wish Mya wouldn't do is let the thoughts of other people bother her so much.

Fuck them.

But anyway, our session was at our house again but this time later in the day because Mya had things to do this morning. So I've been here chilling and waiting. I'm hoping this all goes well because I have a surprise for her.

Around 3:30 Dr. Thompson showed up and 15 minutes later Mya came in.

"Hey baby." I said while giving her a hug.

"Hey."

I tried to give her a kiss but she stopped my face. "The hell."

"I just ate something that stinks, let me go brush my teeth."

"What the hell was it, throw up? Yuck Mya." I said while waving my hand across my nose."

"Shut up." She pushed me then headed upstairs.

I went into the family room with Dr. Thompson and sat down. "Mya will be right down."

He nodded. "That's fine, how are you today?"

I smiled. "I'm good. A lot better than last time definitely."

"That's good to hear, hopefully we'll have a much better session today than last time."

"We should."

"Alright."

Mya finally came downstairs. "Sorry about that, hi Dr. Thompson."