Bonus Ch.2 - Chatting With the Andersons

Bonus Chapter Two
Mya Brown
Miami, Florida

So I've decided to hope into my podcasting bag.

I've been thinking about doing this for a while but I've just never had the time. Me and my sisters have been in Miami for a while, and Mariah decided that we get this thing going.

We all have different personalities and ways of life so I think that this will be fun!

〰️chatting with the andersons ep.1〰️
Omniscient

"Hello hellooooo, welcome to the first of many episodes of Chatting with the Anderson's. You have me you're lovely girl Mya and my beautiful sisters Kayla and Mariah. We're going to be talking about any and everything. If you have questions for us send them to our instagram page."

"We gotta get Chris to make us a jingle. Some real catchy shit that'll finally win him another Grammy." Mariah said.

"Dayuuuuum! You beefing with my man bitch? That was shady as hell."

"I am. Nobody told his bald head ass to take Travis overseas for a fucking tour, for two damn moooonths." She pouted.

"Well he only took him because Landon and Jade are there and he shouldn't have agreed to it, so be mad at your husband not mine."

"Whatever."

"Two months without no Dick, how do y'all do it?" Kayla asked.

"Catch a flight and go get some." Mariah laughed. "They're not in prison, so it's no issue."

"Exactly." Mya said. "And you're bringing up dick, ain't you and hoody still fornicating?"

Mariah laughed. "Fornicating? I hate you Mya."

"No I'm being serious. I thought they were back together or something."

"What made you think that?" Kayla asked Mya.

"Y'all are aaaaallllwaaaayyysss together."

"We're just cool, that's all. Was I supposed to hate him forever about something that happened years ago? No. We got a son. I'd rather us be best friends than enemies anyway."

"That's what's up, no judgement here."

"Since we're on the topic of forgiving people, I want to dabble in that for a bit." Mariah said. "So we've all been in situations where people have hurt us and did something's that absolutely unforgivable but somehow we've found it in our hearts to let go and move on."

"Not me." Mya said. "I've done the forgive and forget thing and it just is always a slap in the face. I can't let that happen again."

"I know who you're referring to." Kayla said. "But forgiveness doesn't necessarily mean dealing with that person again. You know it can be I forgive you but keep your ass over there."

"Facts Kayla." Mariah said. "That's how I had to be with my ex-husband. He dogged me but in order to heal, I had to forgive him but he still doesn't exist in my world."