Two

Chapter Two Mariah Anderson Los Angeles, California - Mya's Fashions

Chapter Two
Mariah Anderson
Los Angeles, California - Mya's Fashions

"Here's your bag sweetie, thanks for stopping in." I smiled and handed my last customer of the day her items. Once she left out the store, I let out a deep sigh.

I'm fucking exhausted.

I love my sister to death and I'd do anything for her but handling this store has taken its toll on me. Even fully staffed I've been feeling like I'm still doing everything on my own. I've been trying to find the time to talk to Mya about us revamping this whole place but our schedules are always conflicting.

On top of all of that, my ex husband is trying to sue me for custody of my kids. He's saying that my life is too hectic to fully support them and he's using the fact that I moved them out to LA without his consent, which is a bunch of bullshit.

I haven't told anybody about what's going on cause it seems like everybody has been off in their own worlds lately.

After locking up once everything was cleaned and all the girls were gone, I headed to the back to grab my things so that I could leave. When I walked out, I saw somebody sitting on my car, causing me to stop.

I was about to turn around and head back inside until that person called my name and goosebumps popped up all over my body. "Mariah!"

I slowly turned back around and looked at my ex-husband Mario. "What are you doing here?"

"You know why I'm here. I'm sure you've received those court papers by now." He said while walking closer to me.

"Why you doing this Mario? I got enough on my plate, I don't have time to deal with you and your petty ass games."

"The fact that you think you can just keep my kids from me is fucking hilarious. Yeah we had our issues but I was a damn good father."

"Boy stop it! Me and your mother raised those kids. All you cared about was fucking some thirsty ass bitch and that stupid business of yours."

He let out that evil laugh that always made my stomach turn. "You such a damn liar."

"I need to get to my babies. Get off my car please." I walked past him, well tried. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I haven't been face to face with him in four years. "Let me go."

"Just let me see them man. That's all I want."

I've loved this man since I was 16 years old. He was my first everything. I didn't go through a hoe phase like my sisters did. I fell for the first man that ever touched me. And sometimes I wish that I didn't because he was the wrong person to give my all too.