SixtyTwo

Chapter SixtyTwoOmniscient Paradise - Two Years Later, Mid June

Chapter SixtyTwo
Omniscient
Paradise - Two Years Later, Mid June

Aruba.

It was 4:13AM, Chris and Mya laid on the beach outside of their vacation rental. Chris relaxed against a beach chair and Mya up against his chest. They've been sitting there for hours, in silence just enjoying the beauty that laid in front of them.

It's their first kid free vacation in a while. The past two years have been about them restoring their relationship with their children. Making sure that they were secure and confident in knowing how much Mya and Chris loved them.

Jade was now 4, Landon 9, Royalty 14, and their newest baby boy turned 2 at the beginning of April.

Emery Maurice Brown, his name meaning industrious or powerful. The spitting image of Mya. He held dimples in both cheeks like everyone else in his family, and had the exact head full of hair like Landon had. He was the opposite of his brother though. More quiet and to himself, unless Jade forced him to play. She made sure that he knew that she was his big sister and what she says goes. That's pretty much how she was with everyone.

Landon was still his witty self, but now more focused on becoming the next Chris Brown. His father really wants to turn him into a different direction, but the very last thing he wants to is crush his dreams. So his only option made sure to guide him. Besides he's only 9, things could change.

Royalty was your typical teenager. Didn't want to do anything but be with her friends, be on her phone, you know the usual. Last week, she went to lunch with her MeMe, Nia and Mya and let them know about the boy she has a crush on. The first thing they all thought about was Chris losing his mind and somehow it became Mya's responsibility to tell him since he's her husband.

Exhaling, Mya sat up and turned to face Chris. A smile peeled across his face as he stared at the beauty in front of him.

"Be honest, did you really think we'd make it this far?" Mya asked while intertwining their fingers.

"Honestly, a few times I didn't."

"Really?"

"Yeah...problems were coming from everywhere. I thought it was becoming too much. But when I cheated, I really thought we were done."

"Me too, no lie."

"What made you want to give me another chance?"

"I've told you before the change I saw in you was evident. You became the amazing man that I always knew you could be."

"It's been a long road baby."