Five

Chapter Five Chris Brown Sherman Oaks - 4:17AM

Chapter Five
Chris Brown
Sherman Oaks - 4:17AM

My eyes popped open at the sound of the front door slamming closed. Reaching over I grabbed my phone to check the time then got up and slipped on my robe. I headed down the stairs and was greeted by Mya.

"Baby what you doing home?" I asked while rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"I thought it would be pointless to stay in a hotel room for three days so I flew back here until I have to go to Miami."

"What you mean?" I took her bags out her hand then led her upstairs.

"So I told you about the training that I wanted to do with every store. We went to my atlanta location earlier and met with everybody. I made them sign NDA's and took their phones. One girl had an attitude already. She asked me how could I teach them anything because I dated you for the last 5 years." Mya sat down on the bed.

"She said that shit?"

"Yes babe, but that's not the craziest part. After we leave and a few hours go by Travis comes to my room. The girl tweeted about me saying I was playing tuff guy at HER job like it's not my fucking company and to top it off the bitch tweets about me being pregnant. Her page isn't private, she mentions you so if anybody searched you up it'll lead them to her."

"Well she's fired and sued for breaking a legal contract." I said while sitting next her and rubbing her stomach. "But just in case somebody does get a hold of her tweets we gotta think of our next move. You're over your 13 week which makes it less likely for a miscarriage."

"I just will never understand why I'm forced to share my pregnancy. Just because she said I am doesn't mean it's true, even though it is true. But this is just ridiculous, my uterus is nobody business."

"You right baby, but it just comes with the territory."

"I don't like the feeling of being pressured. Once I do announce my pregnancy they'll find something else to bother me about. I'm tired of it."

"I know Mya. You ain't gotta say shit about your pregnancy if you don't want to baby. They'll live."

She exhaled while her nose turned red.

"No no no, no crying baby." I kissed her cheek. "Don't let these fools stress you out, it ain't worth it."

"I can't help it. First my picture being leaked and now this. It's terrible."

"I know, I know. I wish I knew way to make this easier baby."

"I'll be fine."