FiftyFour

Very short, but very interesting. I had to write this before it slipped away.

Chapter FiftyFour
Omniscient
Sherman Oaks

It had been a long day for Mya, Valentine's Day was in three days and she had to get hundreds of orders shipped out so that they'd get to her customers in time. She's had a bunch of problems with shipping lately and that brought in unwanted complaints. Her stress was at an all time high, all she wanted was her husband in more ways than one.

Chris on the other hand was having the time of his life. His shows were sold out, everything had been running smoothly. He made sure to avoid anything that would cause him any trouble, he's even barely been drinking. Smoking weed has become more heavier than normal but better that than anything else.

Walking into their Sherman Oaks home, Mya hung her keys up by the door and kicked off her Fendi slippers. She was all alone. The kids were with Joyce so that Mya could get her work done but she'd be picking them bright and early tomorrow morning.

Groaning she made her way upstairs. Her body was so sore from lifting and carrying heavy things. She needed a massage badly. As soon as she got in her room, she stripped out of her clothes then pulled her hair out of the ponytail it was in. Mya went into the bathroom, and immediately washed her face getting rid of all the sweat from working so hard. After that she started taking off her jewelry. Her wedding ring, she wore wherever. Chris tried to get her to only wear her band on days like this but she meant what she said when she told him she'd never take it off.

Her eyes landed on a picture of them that sat on the counter. It was just a selfie they took that Mya loved and decided to print out. She never took her eyes off Chris though. He looked so good. His head rested on her shoulder as he bit down on his lip. Mya's fingers brushed over his face and she felt that tingle wishing she could call him in here to join her in the shower. It's been two long weeks since he's been gone.

She needed Chris bad.

Finally climbing into the shower after cutting on her CB playlist just to hear her man's voice, Mya let the water pour all over her body. The fact that the water came from every angle, hitting every muscle made her feel like she was floating on a cloud.

What if the sky was turning red, I know we'd be safe right here in by beeed; laying face to face. 

Chris's voice filled her ears causing her to moan and bite down on her lip. Her hands ran through her hair, then down her neck, over her breast, up and down her stomach.

I'm gone kiss your other set of lips, hold your body by your legs and hips, the world can't end until we finish. We goooone; we gone do it like it's bouta be the end of the world.

Mya's hands had found her hips now then they crept over to her thighs. Her middle finger grazed her other set of lips then slowly slid in between. She was soaked and knew Chris would love to feel it.

She needed more than him singing, she needed to see her man.

Quickly washing up, she rinsed off her body. Slipping a towel around her body, she grabbed her phone and hurried into their closet. Pulling out her 'special box' she grabbed her favorite toy then went back into the bedroom while calling Chris.

His show ended an hour ago and she knew that he had a club appearance so hopefully she'd catch him before he headed there.

"Hello." His raspy voice filled her ears causing the puddle between her legs to grow.