FortyTwo

Chapter FortyTwoMya Anderson New Years Eve

Chapter FortyTwo
Mya Anderson
New Years Eve

The sound of an alarm going off caused me to move my arm around the bed and find my phone to cut it off. I don't even remember cutting on a damn alarm!

When I couldn't find my phone, I opened my eyes and sat up only to be greeted by Chris at the bottom of the bed with my phone in his hand a smile on his face. "Good morning beautiful."

I couldn't help but smile back. "Good morning."

"I didn't mean to interrupt your snoring but you gotta get up."

"I do not snore."

"Like hell you don't." He stood up while hold out his hand. "Come on."

Groaning I grabbed his hand and got up then we went into the bathroom. I went and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Chris came behind me and kissed my shoulder then my neck before rolling up the shirt I had on and pulling it off my body.

He walked over to the outdoor shower we had and turned it on then pulled off his close. I bit down on my lip once he stood there fully naked.

We've been on this beautiful vacation for almost two weeks and the sex has been at an all time low. We have four days left and I think I know what I want to spend the rest of my time doing.

Pulling my hair out the ponytail it was in, I climbed in the shower. He had this water just right! My husband knows me so well.

As I wet my body, he climbed in the shower and his arms snaked around my waist and he pulled me close. "How can someone be so beautiful even this early in the morning?"

"Don't make me blush."

"I'm serious. I'm the luckiest man in the world Mya."

"No I'm the luckiest girl. Who would've thought that we would be here. Married for four years. Even though things haven't been perfect we're still pushing through."

"Even when shit ain't going good, everything is still perfect because I wouldn't go through none of this with nobody but you Mya."

"I love you Papi."

"I love you too baby."

Grabbing his chin, I gently kissed his lips then ran my thumb over it. Taking his hand, I went and sat him on the bench that was in there. I kissed his lips twice, then his cheek, and his neck. My hand rubbed his chest then down to his dick as I squatted in front of him. He gripped my chin while staring deep in my eyes.