Bonus Ch.1 - Breezy Knows Best

Bonus Chapter One
Omniscient
Los Angeles, California - THREE MONTHS AFTER ARUBA

Mya's Bentley sped down the highway as she made her way home from another day at work. She made it her duty to get there before the kids got home from school, because they complained if she didn't.

Her finger tapped the steering wheel as she sung along to Snooze by Sza. But her jam session was cut short when her phone began ringing and a picture of her and Royalty appeared across the screen. Pressing the answer button, her stepdaughters face appeared. "Hi Ro, oooo you look pretty."

"Thanks Mya. What are you doing?"

"Driving home? Are you there?"

"No, I'm at my moms, she's taking me and Sin out for dinner tonight."

"Oh okay."

"Soooooo, I was wondering if you talked to my dad about my friend yet?"

"You mean your boyfriend?" Mya laughed while looking at her phone, seeing Royalty blushing.

Ro let out a laugh while pushing her hair behind her ear. "Uh yeah. His birthday is coming up and he invited me out. My mom said yes but I have to ask my dad too."

Letting out a deep breath Mya sunk back in her seat. "I haven't talked him yet and honestly I'm nervous. He's super protective of his girls, as you know. He was ready to fight a kindergartener over your sister because the little boy held Jades hand."

"I know but I just turned 15, I'm not a baby anymore."

"You'll always be a baby in his eyes, trust me. If my dad could've locked us up in a dungeon, he probably would've. But I'll talk to him today. Just be really really hopeful Ro that this man doesn't lose his mind."

"Okay. Thanks Mya, I love you."

"I love you too honey, see you later."

"Bye."

Royalty hung up and Mya took her phone off the stand. Going to her locations, she looked for Chris and saw that he was at his building so she made her way to her husband. It took twenty minutes for her to get there and she hoped this conversation didn't take long.

Getting out the car she checked her reflection in her window. She was dressed in a white button down, a tan mini pleated skirt with a tan trench coat and her givenchy shark boots to set it off. Her natural curls were extremely popping today. She looked good and felt good.

Heading inside, she saw Chris sitting on a couch smoking. Hoody, Keeis and Sinko sat across from him. They all vibed to Chris's unreleased music that was playing. "Hey y'all." She said while approaching them.

"Wassup MyMy!" Keeis yelled.

Chris eyed his wife as she walked closer. Looking from her face to her feet, making sure to look at her breast that were basically spilling out of her shirt, multiple times. He bit down on his lip while holding his hand out for her to grab. Once she held onto it, he pulled her onto his lap making her straddle him. Thank good for the coat she had on because his hands made their way right under her skirt.

"Who said you could come out the house looking this good?" He asked before pecking Mya on the lips.

"Me." She laughed before kissing him back.