One

A month after the dinner

Chapter One Tim Anderson Los Angeles, California -

Chapter One
Tim Anderson
Los Angeles, California -

The sound of my phone ringing blared through my room, causing the headache from my hangover to get worse. Opening one eye, I looked over at my nightstand to see if I could spot who was calling me but it was hopeless. I guess I got to get my lazy ass up. Groaning, I sat up and reached over to grab my phone. The light damn near blinded me, who the fuck turned my shit up this bright?! Sliding over the answer button, I put the phone to my ear. "What Mya?"

"What I don't appreciate is you taking my husband out to a fucking club knowing that I'm pregnant and needed him here! You are very inconsiderate because now this motherfucka is hungover and he can't help me with this little monster son of his. Fuck you Timothy."

"Bro, don't call me with no bullshit alright. My head hurt, I got two naked bitches in my bed and I don't know where the fuck they came from and I'm hoping I wore a condom if I fucked them. I got bigger problems on my hands. I ain't got time to be worried about yo bald head ass or yo husband. Get the nigga a aspirin and shut the fuck up crying all the damn time. Now have a nice fucking day."

She tried to say something but I hung up. Ain't nobody got time for Mya crybaby ass today. Ever since she got pregnant all she do is cry and complain. I told Chris he a good one, cause her ass would've been divorced fucking around with me.

Stretching, I looked around my messy ass room and sighed. Last night was crazy. CB had a paid appearance, I wasn't even planning on going but it wasn't nothing else to do so why not pop out with my bro. We ended up at Bootsy Bellows and maaaaan, it was lit. I am the reason why the nigga got drunk though. He kept saying how Mya would trip if he came home like that but I had to remind his pussy ass who wears the pants in the relationship. Once that happened, it was up from there. And I'm guessing, me being drunk is how these hoes got here. It's time for them to dip though, I got shit to do.

"Aye." I slapped both of their thighs. "Get yall asses up."

They groaned and stretched.

"Get up man, y'all gotta go." I yelled.

The one that was in the middle eyes opened and she looked at me and smiled. "Good morning Tim."

Can't even lie, shorty bad as hell. I've been known to bring almost anything home when I'm drunk. I think I did pretty well this time. "Good morning beautiful."

She cuddled up to ol'girl next to her, rubbing on her ass and shit. Ol'girl started smiling then started kissing between the beautiful chick titties. "Hey Tim." Ol'girl said.

I just nodded and smiled. "I don't mean to be rude, but what are yall names again?"

"Arie." The one in the middle said.

"Olivia." Ol'girl said.

"Mmhm."

"I was hoping we could have some fun before we left." Arie said.