Forty

Chapter FortyChris Brown

Chapter Forty
Chris Brown

After I freshened up, I grabbed my phone and dialed Hoody. Mya made sure to be right beside me during this call.

The phone rung for a while before he finally answered. "Yo." He said when it connected.

"Hoody bro, what the fuck is you doing man?"

"What you mean?"

"You know what I mean, was that post really necessary?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I think it was. She trying to play with me and I ain't with that shit so I said what I needed to say."

Mya tried to grabbed my phone but I held her back before muting the phone. "Chill, I got this."

She shook her head while sitting back. I unmuted the phone. "You couldn't be man enough to just wait until she got home and talked to her? You went and made a disrespectful ass post. She ain't the one that's bitter here honestly."

"She bitter as fuck. I'm not asking you to be with me, I know I fucked up. I'm not denying none of the bullshit that I did. I wasn't trying to go up there and fight for our relationship, I just wanted to see my kid and this bitch got me banned."

"Chill out with the bitch word Hoody." Mya yelled. "Nigga you ain't thought about my sister at all since she been pregnant. You treated her like she was the side bitch having yo baby. I saw text messages when she would beg you to come to an appointment and you'd ignore her. You didn't come to the baby shower, have you even bought my nephew anything? I'm sure the answer is no! You a fucking clown to be honest! You was so fucking quick to snitch on Chris when he cheated. You should've been the most faithful motherfucka out here. But not only did you not be faithful you had a whole baby. You are trash to me. Delete my sister off yo page and grow some balls bitch."

"Mya I hear you but don't be disrespectful bro. I let you slide on a lot of crazy shit, that's not gone last too long."

My eyes quickly bulged. Did this man just threaten my wife, in front of me? "Nigga I don't know what the fuck you on right now but don't ever in yo weak ass life come at Mya crazy."

"Man I'm not tryna hear none of that. Ya wife and her whole family can go to hell. Everybody wanna be down my back but where was this energy for you nigga when you was out here making Mya look like the dummy she is. My life gotta get threatened and I'm bitches and a pussy but you, everybody still kissing yo ass! I don't want her fucking sister, fuck Kayla! I just want my son."

"I'll be back next week, hope that energy still the same cause I'm beating yo ass for sure. You can get yo shit up out my crib too my nigga."