Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen
Omniscient
Downtown Los Angeles - A Month Later

It was finally time for the Anderson family to sit down and hash out their issues. Mya had to pay Dr. Thompson for 5 hours and he ain't cheap. They also thought it would be best not to have this session at his office. So Mya used an open space in her warehouse. She had somebody to come set everything up and her dads restaurant catered.

Once everybody showed up they ate then took their seats. They were all spaced apart but in a semi circle and they made sure that the people with the strongest problems were furthest apart.

Chris was there and Lilia also.

The tension was thick as expected. Nobody really said much to each other except for the girls. Tim was contemplating on walking out because he knew he'd be the center of attention with everything that happened.

"Are we ready to get started?" Dr. Thompson asked.

They all nodded or said yes.

"Perfect, first I want to thank you all for meeting with me tonight. I spoke with mom and your parents and they all feel that this is extremely needed. Before we get started I want to make sure I have everyone's names right, so from youngest to oldest Mya, Timothy, Kayla, Mariah and Brian correct?"

"That's correct." Makayla said.

"Okay....so I don't want to make things uneasy for anyone but I did ask for Syren to join us because I know from the bits and pieces that were given to me that she's a huge problem but she's carrying Tim's baby. Timothy, is she here?"

Tim sighed. "Outside."

"Can you get her please?"

Mya instantly tensed up. Chris pulled her closer to him, whispering in her ear telling her to take deep breathes and relax. He gently kissed her forehead and rubbed her arm.

Eventually Tim returned with Syren not too far behind. When they sat down he made sure to keep enough space between them.

"Thank you for coming Syren." Dr. Thompson said.

"Thanks for having me." She responded all cheery. She knew that her presence had the Anderson women bothered and she loved it.

"Okay, Mr. and Mrs. Anderson, how are you two feeling about all of this?"

"Disappointed." Makayla answered. "My children can't stand the sight of each other and it's just crazy to me and it breaks my heart. They were always raised to always have each other's backs no matter what and lately it's been everything but that. Even going back to when Mya and Kayla had their issues. I just want it all to stop."

"When I heard about the stuff that was going on I thought it would be something simple and then dirt under the rug but the I hear that it's way much more than that. I got my oldest son going after my baby girl. My baby boy against damn near everybody. It just doesn't make any sense to me and it all needs to be fixed tonight." Sam said.

Dr. Thompson nodded while writing in his notepad. "Brian, you're the oldest so I'm going to start with you. How are you feeling about everything?"

Brian shrugged. "I really feel nothing honestly. Everybody's mad at Tim because of who he got pregnant but at the end of the day he's a grown man."