Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen Timothy Anderson Los Angeles, California - Two Months Later

Chapter Fifteen
Timothy Anderson
Los Angeles, California - Two Months Later

After our family therapy session, I've really been chilling trying to figure out my next move. I know Dr. Thompson was probably sick of our asses but I talked to him another time after meeting with our family. I thought therapists were chill and just listened but he definitely put in my place, just told me to basically stop depending on my sister and grow the hell up. And he's right.

Relying on my sister and expecting her to have all the answers really crippled me. Crossing her has caused me to not have a home, or a car and this shit has been tough. I had to move back in with my parents with my old ass and hearing my mom yelling about the dumbest shit, I started thinking about how I'ma get back on my feet.

When I had connects through my sister and CB, I thought about a shoe store or something but that's out the window. So I have to go back to my first idea of a dispensary. I got my own connects when it comes to good weed and being in Cali you gotta sell some top of the line shit or you might as well not even waste time tryna sell it. Lucky for me I'm an expertise when it comes to having the best.

I found the perfect store front but I'm a little short on purchasing it and my credit is too fucked up to even think about a loan. I've been working my ass off at my pops restaurant to try and get the last few dollars that I need. Honestly that shit ain't moving fast enough of me and it's tempting me to link up with some old friends of mine. But the last thing I need is to be caught up in any more bullshit so ima try my hardest to make my money the legal way.

It was finally almost closing time at my dads restaurant and I needed to sit the fuck down. Whenever he has any type of special it's always crazy as hell. I'm talking lines out the door and this mainly because Chris or Mya promotes it. Most people think they might run into them, it'll be too crazy if that ever happens.

As I sat down at one of the empty tables, I groaned while pulling out my phone. I had a couple missed calls from ransoms, a text from Syren that I wasn't about to check and notifications from Instagram. I hit the first notification to open the app and see what's poppin on my TL.

As I scrolled the sound of the door opening and the bell ringing made my head toss back. I hate last minute ass people! Getting up I slowly walked over to the register causing whoever this was to laugh. "Welcome to Sam's Kitchen, what can I get you?" I said not bothering to even glance up.

"You can't say hi to an old friend first."

My eyebrows furrowed before finally looking up. "Asia!"

"Hello to you too!"

"Oh my god!" I hurried from behind the counter and pulled her into a hug. "Man what's up?!"