Eleven

Chapter Eleven Mariah Anderson Sherman Oaks - Friday Evening

Chapter Eleven
Mariah Anderson
Sherman Oaks - Friday Evening

I'm excited about heading back to Miami with my family, it's going to be just like old times. It was just supposed to be just me and my mom taking Landon to see Mya and convincing her to come back home, but Kayla found out and wanted to come then Brian decided to go see his family. I need to find out what the hell happened between him and Lilia. She's probably got tired of his narcissism.

I know I am.

And I wanna talk to Mya about her and Chris. I know that's probably the last thing she probably wants to discuss but I want to see where her head is. I get that she needed a break and she probably thought Miami was the best option because Chris could just pop up on her or Tim. I mean Chris could just hop on a jet but still....

When she showed me the video that was sent to her I was very disappointed but then I felt bad because Munchie told us what was going on and me nor Kayla said anything to her. It probably would've been better coming from me than Kayla though. Mya would've probably thought that she was being messy.

I want her and Chris to fix things, they're great together but they both have a lot of baggage that needs to be dealt with separately. It would've been better if this all was fixed before they walked down the aisle but no marriage is perfect. Knowing that your husband is on drugs is hard and they've been down this road before and Chris claimed before that he stopped, but anybody with a brain knows that nobody can stop taking drugs that strong at the snap of a finger. He just probably got more careful with it so that Mya wouldn't notice. And she likes to blame his friends but that man is beyond grown. He knows what he should and shouldn't be doing. Yeah they're probably the ones getting it but that's because Chris knows what will happen if somebody said that he bought cocaine from them.

What I want to know from him is why? Well he doesn't have to tell me but at least tell my sister, why he still needs to be doped up. Is it the feeling? Is it him just doing it because it's there? Like what's going on? I know he had a rocky past and that could very well still be bothering him but you go to therapy, not do lines off of a bitches stomach.

Pulling up to Chris and Mya's house, I pressed the call button so that somebody could open the gate. Our flight was in an hour, Chris was nice enough to lend us his jet. I'm sure it's more for Landon's sake but I ain't complaining at all.

Once the gate opened I pulled in and parked then climbed out and knocked on the door.

It soon pulled open and Chris's cousin Keeis stood there. "Wassup Mariah."

"Hey, where's Landon?"

"Getting his stuff, he should be down in a minute."