FiftyFive

Chapter FiftyFive
Omniscient
Chicago, Illinois - Valentines Day

Straight off of her flight, Mya rushed to the United Center. She had to take a later flight so that she could get the kids settled before she left. They'd be flying out that weekend to join their parents. Landon only talked about performing with his dad, he was so excited.

As soon as the truck she was in stopped, Mya jumped out the car and basically sprinted to the stage. Chris had just went on and she couldn't wait to see him.

Finally getting to where everyone was, Aunt Christine squealed and hugged her niece excited to see her. "Hey MyMy!"

"Hi Auntie, how are you?"

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm good."

"I'm happy to hear that, Chris knows your here?"

"Nope." Mya laughed. "I was supposed to come tomorrow morning but I wanted to spend Valentine's Day with him."

"Aww, I love it. He's going to be so happy to see you. I'm not gone hold you up, go watch him do what he does best."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too honey."

Mya made her way closer to the stage, greeting his friends, cousins and other people who worked for him as she made her way. Once Ant saw her, he helped her to the side of the stage. She could only see the side of Chris but that was more than enough for her right now.

Watching him perform was definitely in her top five favorite things to do. The passion just pours out of him. She loved how he gave it his all every single time. She knew how much he loved being a singer and always hated how he didn't get ALL the recognition that Chris deserves. That man is the GOAT and nobody could ever take that from him.

Mya made sure to record and post him on her Instagram story.

Intermission came around fast.

Chris walked to the back not paying any attention, just trying to hurry up and change. He didn't even see Mya standing there. She laughed as he was about to walk past but that unforgettable perfume made his head turn and when he saw her his eyes grew. Brushing past everybody he quickly wrapped his arms around her, picking her up making Mya's legs lock around him. Mya buried her face in his neck, sweaty and all as he carried her over to where he changed. As soon as he walked behind the curtain, Chris grabbed her face and kissed her over and over.

"Hey baby." She smiled.

"Hi beautiful." He kissed her again. His hands moved down to her ass gripping it tightly. "You don't know how happy I am to see you."

"I'm so happy to see you too Papi."

"Awww when she start with that Papi shit, they about to get freaky." Keeis said getting up, making Mya and Chris laugh.

"We don't even have time to get freaky." Mya responded while climbing off of Chris. "But know when you hear it later, abort mission."

Keeis gagged and Mya flipped him off.

"I thought you was flying in tomorrow baby?" Chris asked while sitting down to finally catch his breath before changing.