Six

I can't sleep 🥴 just wrote this in two hours.

Chapter Six Mariah Anderson Miami, Florida - Miami Beach Marina

Chapter Six
Mariah Anderson
Miami, Florida - Miami Beach Marina

Normally I would complain about doing all of Mya's hard work but shit I've barely been working. The trainings have been a breeze, all the girls are cool and Mya has been accommodating the hell out of us. I expected to be somewhere in a hotel but this bitch put us on a big ass yacht! We got butlers and maids. I'm living my best life. I needed this, I was fucking stressed.

My mom told me that Mario disappeared once he found out that Mya knew he leaked those pictures of her. I hate that him being ignorant and that bitch from the Atlanta store caused her to rush her announcement.

Her pictures were fire though. I can't wait to do her gender reveal next week. It's been killing me holding this secret.

Me, Kayla and Munchie were laid out on the deck, getting our tan on. I haven't been home since Mya and Chris got married so tonight we're hitting the streets. I can't want to go twerk in a VIP section.

"I miss living here!" Kayla said. "I've really been thinking about coming back but then I'll be lonely because everybody is in LA."

"I miss it too. There's nothing like home. I think this is where Mya should have her 30th birthday party." I said.

"I can't believe she's about to be 30!"

"Shit I'm still accepting that she's married and with kids. I'm so happy for her though. Kayla I'm waiting on a niece or nephew from you."

"Keep waiting love."

"Bitch why Hoody?" Munchie asked, causing me to laugh. "You could've had any nigga on this planet and you chose his fat ass."

"He's not so bad."

"Is he faithful? He was just like Chris, maybe worse."

Kayla started playing with the strings to her swimsuit and that instantly let me know he's not. "He tries his hardest but—."

"Don't even finish that sentence." I sat up. "Girl he tries? HE TRIES?! When somebody fucking loves you, there's no trying. Him being faithful to you should be no problem. Kayla, no."

Her eyes grew watery. "A girl dm'd me on Instagram saying that her friend is pregnant by him."

"He's trash, leave him." Munchie said.

"You know it's not that easy. She's been with him for what? Four years? She's in love with him unfortunately." I said.

"He's nothing to cry over still! What does he have going for himself?! NOTHING. He Leeches off of Chris and Lil Wayne. Ain't nobody buying a Hoody Baby album but he put CB and Weezy on that bitch he know it's gone some play. Girl I got a bunch of balling ass niggas who would love yo ass, who you want? Drake love big booty bitches like you, you want me to text him? Fuck Hoody. Bum ass, still lives in Chris's old house."