FiftyThree

Chapter FiftyThreeMya BrownSherman Oaks - Two Days Before Chris Leaves

Chapter FiftyThree
Mya Brown
Sherman Oaks - Two Days Before Chris Leaves

It's been quiet around here.

Coming home and trying to get back to our regular lives has been super difficult. I want to go to my dads restaurant so bad and knowing that I can't is killing me. After what happened, it was seized by LAPD. Putting fifteen people out of a job and putting an end to what my dad built.

Brian has mentioned finding a new location and getting everything back up and running. I think that's a great idea. Once everyone is fully settled maybe we can work on that.

Well I'll work with everyone except for their brother Tim. He's literally dead to me. I'm not even going to waste my time elaborating on him being fucked up.

Anyway, Chris leaves for tour in two days and I've been trying my hardest not to have a mental breakdown about it. The longest we've been apart from each other since we've been married is probably two weeks. And with everything going on, I really don't want him to go. I've been giving myself pep talks, saying that I'm freaking out for no reason and I have to trust him. I don't think Chris will cheat at all it's just the drugs. After doing a tour and other shows with him, I know how hectic it gets. You're on the go nonstop, all these different time zones, all of the issues that come up and everything else, it can become so stressful.

Drugs is what he used to relax, to sleep, to just vibe. If that's out the question then what is he going to do?

Lately I've been thinking about just saying fuck it and go with him but there's so much I have to get done home and I'm not trying to travel Jade all around and I'm definitely not trying to leave Landon here with mama J for damn near two months.

I'll have to put my big girl panties on and just hope for the best.

"Hey baby." Chris said as he walked into my office. I'd been at the warehouse trying to get the last minute things done for this Valentine's Day release, which is tonight.

Looking up at him, a smile instantly peeled across my face, seeing the flowers and food in his hands. "Hi Papi." I got up and walked up to him. "Is this for me?"

"Naw it's for another girl."

"Get punched."

"Of course it's for you." He laughed while handing everything to me.

"Thank you boo." Holding onto his face with my free hand, I kissed his lips. "How was the last rehearsal?"

"It was good. I'm ready to get this thing rolling." Chris grabbed my hand and led me over to my chair and sat down while pulling me into his lap. "How's the line?"