FortySix

😮‍💨

Chapter FortySix
Omniscient
Sam's Kitchen

Betrayal and disrespect.

Those were two things that Samuel Anderson could not tolerate or overlook, no matter who it came from.

Forty-five years together and thirty-eight years married all down the drain because somebody was able to get into Makayla's head and convince her that her husband didn't love her due to his work ethic.

Thomas had been working for the Andersons since the day Sam's Kitchen opened and the day he laid eyes on Mrs. Anderson, he was in love. Her smile, her beautiful brown skin, her natural tresses, and her curvy body. Then the more he got to know her, he became obsessed and had to have her.

But if he knew who Sam really was, he would've kept his little crush, a secret.  

"So when did this shit start?" Sam asked pointing his gun at Thomas.

"Sam, I'm so sorry." He said hoping that would calm his boss down, but nothing was going to do that.

"I swear on my kids Nigga if you say you sorry again I'll put a bullet right in yo fucking head."

"You don't have to do this Sam!" Makayla pleaded through tears. "This place is swarmed by police. They probably have a sniper on top of a building waiting to take you out! Please stop!"

"You should really stop talking to me before I do some shit that I won't fucking regret."

"Think about our kids, our grandkids!"

"DID YOU THINK ABOUT THEM WHEN YOU WAS FUCKING HIM BEHIND MY DAMN BACK! NO...SO SAVE THAT BULLSHIT." Sam walked closer to Thomas putting the gun to his chest. "So when did it start?"

"Over a year ago." Thomas answered.

"What did she tell you about us? What made you think it was okay to fuck my wife?"

"She said she was unhappy...you became too consumed with this restaurant and had no time for her. You had changed and she missed what you once had."

"You know what's funny Tom, my wonderful wife never mentioned any of that to me. Everything was good then the next thing you know, she's mentioning a divorce and treating me different...I see one thing she never mentioned to you was that her husband was crazy huh?" Sam smirked, making Thomas swallow the lump in his throat.

He definitely underestimated Sam. All he saw the business man, the loving father and grandfather. Sam barely yelled, even when the restaurant was chaotic.

But he should've did his research. Big Sam was a very dangerous man. If he could put a bullet in his own brother head then went home and slept like a baby, he'd kill anybody.

Ask the multiple dead bodies rotting all over Dade County.

"Sam, I'm begging you, don't do this! Look at all this you're going to lose. We worked so hard to get here, why do you want to jeopardize that?" Makayla asked.

"Oh now you give a fuck about me losing something. You give a fuck about my hard work? You give a fuck about me?! YOU ONLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU! All these years and I have never ever put a woman in your spot, never gave her a taste. It was always only you Kay. We've had millions of arguments, millions of disagreements. But I'm too loyal. I love you more than I love myself. So many days I wanted to give up baby, I really did. But I'll look out that kitchen window and see my favorite girl with a smile on her face, even with a line to the door and I just brush my thoughts away and keep going. And I thought you were smiling because you loved being here with me, doing what we've dreamed about, but no. You were smiling because of him."