Three

Chapter Three Chris Brown Sherman Oaks, California - Brown Residence

Chapter Three
Chris Brown
Sherman Oaks, California - Brown Residence

It's been three days since I came home drunk from partying with Tim and this crazy lady still has a funky ass attitude. She hasn't said shit to me, she only talks to me through Landon or Royalty. Every time I walk past her she makes sure she bumps me like we in fucking middle school or something.

Mya better thank god that she pregnant, cause I swear I wanna choke slam her ass.

I was in the closet getting my stuff together for a meeting that I had to head to in a couple hours. My work schedule ain't as crazy as it used to be. I'm not as young and as quick on my feet. Shit I'm basically knocking on 40.

I've been enjoying quality time with the people that I love. That's what matters most to me right now. Well my wife is acting like a maniac but I still enjoy being around her. She's different with this pregnancy. With Landon, yeah we had our moments when we argued but that was mainly because of what we were going through. When we were good, we were great. This pregnancy, Mya be tripping. Her emotions are even worse. I believe it's a girl because only another female can make shit like this happen.

Speaking of Mya, she came walking into the closet looking grumpy as hell. Her wet curly hair covered most of her face. I watched as she found something to put on for whatever she had to do today. Her little belly was just sticking out. She's almost five months.

I'm not in charge of how this pregnancy will be announced, that's all up to her. Seems to me like she wants to hide again. All the oversized outfits just like last time. She barely posts on her Instagram unless it's a selfie or a picture of Landon or something to promote her store and lingerie line.

The pictures the blogs post have had people asking due to the way she dresses. I should nag her ass like she did me when she was having Landon. Then say stupid shit like she's ashamed to be pregnant by me.

After she picked out her clothes, she came over by me. I stood in front of her underwear drawer and she needed to get to it but didn't say excuse me so I didn't move.

She did all her huffing and puffing, making me laugh to myself.

"Can you move?" She asked.

"That's not the proper way to say it. Use yo fucking manners. Rude ass."

She grabbed her drawer yanking it back, causing the knob to go right into my dick.

"Aaah!" I yelled while doubling over.

Mya gasped while covering her mouth. "Oh my god, baby are you okay?!" She bent down to me. "I'm so sorry."