Seven

Chapter SevenKayla Anderson Los Angeles, California

Chapter Seven
Kayla Anderson
Los Angeles, California

This little getaway was well needed, even though it was more work than play. It felt really good to hang out with my sister, our relationship hasn't been the same since me and Mya fell out. My relationships with a lot of people was messed up because of that. I know I'm grown and I have a mind of my own, but I really let Syren manipulate me. Mya was my go-to person and I really fucked that up. Our relationship is a lot better but it's still not what it was.

There's a lot of stuff that I wish I could run and talk to her about because that's what I'm used to. Mainly all this bullshit with Hoody ass. I know a lot of people wonder, why him? He was just so different with me. Caring, funny, charming, protective. He let the world know who I was and at one point no bitch could cross me but lately, I don't know what's been going on. Then to hear some hoe might be pregnant. That's been killing me the most. I've been trying to figure out to approach him about this but I just know he's going to lie.

Pulling up to our Sky-rise, my Uber stopped and popped the trunk. I thanked my driver then climbed out and grabbed my luggage and headed inside.

"Welcome back Ms. Anderson." The concierge said.

"Thank you." I smiled as I approached the elevators. I wish I could say I was happy to be home but, something got me feeling like I should've stayed in Miami.

When I got upstairs I could hear the music blasting. I'm not used to this. Quickly, I unlocked the door and hurried in dropping my bags. I walked further into the apartment and what I saw made my stomach turn. Niggas and bitches everywhere, drugs everywhere, liquor all on the counters. What the fuck is going on?!

I spotted Hoody sitting in a chair next to Keeis laughing about whatever. I walked over to him and when he looked up at me he was high as a kite. "Baby girl....you back?"

"Yeah, what the fuck is going on here?"

"Just a little kick back, no worries."

"A kickback? Nigga it's half dressed women in here."

He laughed. "You had your fun in Miami, why can't I have mine?" He hit his blunt.

"My fun in Miami doesn't even come close to the shit that you do Omari. Do you know how many fucking times a day I get a dm or something from some random ass bitch about you? I even got several girls telling me you about to have a fucking baby."

"Please don't ruin my day."

"Fuck yo day! You was so quick to get Chris in trouble when he was cheating now you need to own up to yo own shit. Is a bitch having your baby?"