FortyThree

Chapter FortyThreeMya Brown Los Angeles, California

Chapter FortyThree
Mya Brown
Los Angeles, California

Home, sweet home.

Back to our normal lives, back to the crazy work schedules, the crazy kids.

As much as I enjoyed the freedom, I really missed my babies. Seeing them for New Year's Eve made me so happy.

Now that we're back home, I have to start working on my Valentine's Day collection that I release every year. Figuring out how to top the year before is always difficult but somehow I pull it off. The thong that I had on with Chris's initials on it, I planned to do like a huge thing with that but he of course posted them. My DM's blew up with people wanting a pair. He better be glad that I loved the video, I let Jake do some editing and used it for promo until I do the actual photoshoot.

But the way everybody reacted to that one piece, I know this collection will be fire.

Anyway, after leaving Los Barriles, we spent a few days in Malibu. It was peaceful. I've been thinking about buying us a house down there but I just bought something else so I couldn't do that right now.

Before we headed home, I had to show Chris what those keys unlocked that I gave him. So Chris's house in Tarzana is covered in art, he hates when he has to paint over something that he really, really likes and I don't want him to have to keep doing that.

We pulled up to this building that I found months ago. It was abandoned so I had to get some work done to it. This place was like our house and the house in Tarzana put together. Chris is going to love it.

"What we doing here?" He asked while peeking out the window. "You gotta new warehouse?"

Once the truck stopped I climbed out. "Come on."

"Why? What's in there?"

"Chris bring your ass on, damn."

He acts just like his son. Chris climbed out the car with that ugly little pout on his face. "What are we doing here? I'm tired Mya and I have a meeting to get to in two hours."

"Hush up!" I walked over to the door. "Would you like to do the honors?" I pointed to the lock.

"How?"

"Didn't I give you a set of keys a couple weeks ago?"

He reached in his pocket and pulled out his key ring then walked up to the door and opened it. When we stepped inside his jaw dropped.