Sixty

Jade in the mm

Chapter SixtyChris Brown Los Angeles, California - The Next Day

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chapter Sixty
Chris Brown
Los Angeles, California - The Next Day

Walking into Mya's warehouse I made my way up to her office with roses and food in my hand. She said nothing to me after court yesterday, just stayed around the kids, left for a while then slept in Jades room.

I didn't even sleep last night because of that. I thought I had learned to be less co-dependent on my wife a while ago, but nope. I still need Mya to function properly.

Yeah, I slipped up around the time we separated and it was only that one time even though that doesn't make it any better. But I was literally suffering when we split up on top of having to deal with Mya letting someone else touch her. I've never been in this situation, I didn't know how to cope.

When it caused me to overreact though, I never touched anymore drugs besides weed after that.

Walking up to her office door, I could hear Mya talking. I lightly knocked then stepped inside. She was about to say something until she saw that it was me. I went and sat in one of the chairs in front of her desk and watched her do whatever.

I love seeing her in business mode. My baby don't mess around when it comes to her brand.

"Yeah that's all I need and can you please make sure my shipments are on time. It was embarrassing to have nothing in stores for my costumers." Mya said and whoever was on the phone promised they'd get what she needed sent right away. "Thanks, talk to you later...bye." She hung up and turned to her computer, pretending like I wasn't in her face.

"You really gone act like I'm not here?" I asked.

"How can I help you sir?"

A smirk peeled across my face. "I brought your favorite, roses and hibachi." I sat the bag and bouquet on her desk. She looked down at it then up at me.

"Thanks."

"Mya can we talk?"

"I'm actually pretty busy today so I can't."

"Baby don't do this, please. You have every right to be upset with me about taking those pills but you gotta understand the mind State that I was in."

"I don't have to understand shit. I know we were in a bad spot Chris but you once again lied to me about being sober."

"It was just that one time."

"It doesn't matter!" Her hand slammed down on the desk. "The point is you lied about doing drugs. I thought we were past that. You went through all that detoxing and suffering, for what? I'm tired of the slip ups and you just basically doing whatever the hell you want. What if you found out I got drunk and did something stupid again? You'd be just as pissed."