Chapter 6-Ibuki And The Pervert

I sighed as I realized I was late for the school. Well, a leave for a day won't hurt right. It's not as if they would care if I didn't come for a day.

Or would they? Well, I doubt they would even notice that I was absent. I mean I may have become well known, but I actually don't have friends with whom I spend time with. The trio didn't actually consider me as one of them. So basically, I was in the phase of high school where I was well known yet alone.

Matsushita had done her job well and all that was left was to wait for the events. They were approaching at a fast rate. Just one week and I would find out who exactly the traitor is.

A message notification interrupted my thoughts as I opened my phone lock to check it.

Contact ID - Ibuki (Scary woman)

'Where are you?' Her message read.

'Huh what do you mean by where I am? Don't tell me you are doing what I think you are.......Stalking?' I tried to make a joke but for some reason I had a bad feeling.

I was met with silence for some time from that line. She suddenly called me. I sighed taking the call which was from my executioner. 

"Hello Ibuki?" I asked wondering if she was still on the line.

"You really are dangerous."

Huh. How did she even come to this conclusion? Don't tell me, she really was stalking me. Ryūen you should have at least sent Ishizaki. I mean this girl is too smart for her own good.

And since when did people start becoming dangerous for joking.

"Uh Ibuki, I don't get it what you are trying to say." I said in a confused tone.

"Why haven't you come to the school today?" She asked and ignored my question.

"I'm in my room Ibuki" I replied while standing up with the phone still in my hand.

"It's rare for you to not come to school." She said in a somewhat low voice but I still heard it.

I froze on hearing that statement.

"Ibuki answer this question, exactly how many days have you been stalking me?"

Again, she graced me with silent treatment.

Just what was her problem. Well, that was how she was, it's no helping it then.

"Ibuki? "I asked her.

"I'm coming." Then the line was hanged up from the other side. It took a minute for me to process what has just happened.

Did a girl just invite herself into my room?

Wait a minute, this is the moment I should be freaking out, right? I mean it's far from normal for a girl to visit an idiot's home who doesn't even know what to talk about with a girl apart from something serious. In other words, how to be casual.

It was quite tempting to search the web for 'How to be casual with a girl' but I resisted those urges. I need to learn it on my own. It's no good if I forever remain like this.

Just as I was in a dilemma, a loud banging on my dorm door interrupted the silence. It was definitely ibuki. I decided to wait a little and annoy her before opening the door. But I removed that thought as soon as I heard a banging which was near enough to actually break the door. I am not paying points for door repairs.

As I opened the doors, I was met by a girl who had hid her face under a mask. At first glance one could mistake her as a robber but I understood who she was when I saw the short blue hair.