Epilogue

I looked around. Only me and him were in this room. It seems this meeting has been planned. I took a seat on the nearby chair and he did the same, taking a seat across the room.

"You have sure changed a lot Kiyotaka. I didn't feel the same hostility from you which I was able to feel when you were under my supervision." He said looking at me.

"You too have changed a lot. Your smile has become even more nastier than we met last time." I said not removing my eyes from his.

He laughed, "This school is making you more of a rebel Kiyotaka. I don't remember you talking to me like this when you were under me. You have become quite disrespectful towards your owner."

I crossed my arms and said, "I do not belong to you. At least not for two and a half years more."

Yes I knew, he will sooner or later find out that I had escaped to this school. I knew I was free only for three years I am here. That is the sole reason I chose this school. To taste freedom.

His smile now faded away along with the aura of anger around him. It was replaced by a cold stare of hostility. He wasn't angry now. He was much more than just angry. It was same as me, if I have to describe, then a feeling where you want to win.

"Kiyotaka, stop this foolishness at once. You know it yourself, how much we have invested in the white room project. You don't want to waste your 14 years of excellence for this worthless school of garbage." He said with a stern tone.

"You are wrong about one thing; I'm not wasting my time here. This school is not garbage at all. The people in here, they never went to white room or any other facility, yet these same students become the leaders of japan in future. What do you think makes me special father? Is it the fact that I'm called a monster in that facility?" I said justifying my choice to escape that place.

"What about your curiosity, the same curiosity which helped you reach to heights in activities where no ordinary human could think of." He asked me another question.

"That's more of a reason I should be in this school. I need to learn many things before I go on and take over japan as your wish father."

"And you think the garbage in this school can feed your curiosity huh. Don't fool me Kiyotaka, you of all people should know that there is no one in the world who can hold candle to your abilities." He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"That's where you are wrong. You might think that I'm perfect but in reality I'm not. Since this school started I began to realize. I have lost my ability to survive in the outside world. Months have passed since I entered this school. Yet I don't want to adapt to it at all. That thought never even crossed me. I still wake up believing I'm in those white walls. Its as if those white walls have become a part of me after living there for fourteen years."

Yes that's true, it's as if my past is chaining me from growing further. I can't get past those white walls.

That man just looked at me in disinterest. I continued,

"Our Ideologies are different. Your idea of strong is too extreme for this world. To create a human who doesn't bow down to a god. That's just like a stupid tantrum of a kid."

"Mind your tongue Kiyotaka, you might regret it." He said when he heard my insults.

I continued ignoring his threat, "My idea about being the strongest isn't the one who has the best abilities but the strongest is the one who is the most adaptable."

Yes I have been searching the answer for this since I entered this school.

What makes someone strong?