Chapter 4-Betrayal?

As today was a weekend,the Keyaki mall was full of students.I made my way to the mall,a woman accompanying me.She was none other than Class A student kamuro Masusmi.People who knew us threw glances at us, probably wondering what a Class A student was doing with a defective Class D one.

Well neither of us were bothered by their thoughts.I simply didn't care.Kamuro might be thinking the same.

I remembered my conversation with Sakura.

Flashback

"I saw the fight between sudo and Class C.I also clicked photo of it which is in my camera."

Their was no change of expression on my face and I just nodded.She might have been surprised seeing me calm as I saw her eyes widen for a fraction of second.

She continued"I just don't want to be involved in this fight,I don't think I have enough courage to stand up for him.Sorry I think I'm a coward." she looked down.

I sighed,"Sakura"I called her in a calm manner.

She looked at me.

"I think you should not worry about the trial.I'll present the photo on your behalf."

She was surprised.She might have thought that I would encourage her,but sorry Sakura, helping you would go against my plan.

I continued,"Sakura I think you shouldn't be involved in this case.You might get pulled into this class conflict and I don't want anything to happen to you."

I saw her blush from my comment.I definitely didn't want this.I'm not a dense idiot.She might be falling for me.But I would have to reject her.Because she won't be able to handle my real self.

Flashback End

______________________________

Me and kamuro entered the Electronics store.

"Why did you have to call me."Kamuro asked me but there was no irritated expression.It almost looked like she was enjoying our time.

"Isn't that's what friends do?"I replied.

She smiled before replying,"Who knew you would be my first friend here."

Now I was confused.We had been here for almost a month and I was her first friend.She seemed like a outcast.It meant even I was better than her.

Though my friend list was small,I wasn't a loner,not anymore.But it seems she was in the loner category.So that's why she was so comfortable speaking with me.I mean a girl like her would try speaking with a boring guy like me.

Apparently that wasn't the case.I was more friendly than I thought.

We made our way to the counter.The shopkeeper tensed on seeing me remembering our previous meet.Kamuro was busy checking the new camera's so she didn't notice.

Once I collected the camera I made my way outside with kamuro and we sat there.I took seat right next to kamuro.I didn't fail to notice our closeness but I didn't care.But kamuro did care as I saw a slight pink on her cheeks.

I opened the camera and began surfing through the latest photos.

Kamuro looked at me with an angry expression,"Hey pervert,it isn't your camera right so why the hell are you checking her photos."

I just looked at her and said,"Why do you care if I look at other girls."

She was irritated and got up to leave but I stopped her and showed her the photo which would decide the fate of our class.