Chapter 3-The Truth

I made my way to the classroom, keeping my usual poker face.When I arrived the class was more tense than usual.

The Reason was simple,None of us has received private points of this month.
I made my way to the last seat and saw the girl next to me with a slightly annoyed look in her eyes.
I sat on my desk gazing outside the window with a bored expression.

"You seem to be too calm even after not receiving any points, aren't you a bit concerned."

I looked to my side.My partner was talking to me.Wait,she was talking to me.
"Well, its no use worrying about it."
I replied in a bored fashion.
She seemed annoyed and averted her gaze.
Damn it,I had lost my chance to make a friend.
Then chabashira sensei entered and all my classmates started asking her about the points.

"Sensei we haven't received points for this month."

"Has there been any problem?"

Sensei stood there quietly with a smile on her face and believe me,that smile was truly frightning.
Class became quiet after seeing her terrified grin.

"You all seem to be in quite a fix.What's the matter?Oh I see you folk haven't received your private points,have you now?"

Class went silent after her statement.Almost everyone was worried.Well almost.Koenji sat with a wide smile on his face.

"Let me get this fact straight to you idiots!,The school hasn't made any mistakes in awarding points and has awarded you points based on your worth."

Some students of the class were shocked to hear it while some had no idea what she was saying.

Sensei continued,
"Now now,how many points have you received this month?"

Ike stood up,"Sensei there has been clearly a mistake,we haven't received any point at all."

"So what"

Those two words of sensei stung the class.

"It reflects on your worth,so technically your worth is zero."

The class was shocked.
Hirata spoke up,"But sensei on what basis are you implying that?"
It seems they haven't come in terms with the truth

Sensei replied,"98 absenses and 193 tardies ,are you saying that with such behaviour you would get 100000 points.Stop dreaming,you are nothing but garbage."

These were very harsh words.I truly felt sorry for the class.

Hirata asked another question,"Sensei we weren't informed of this beforehand.If we knew than we would have been able to avoid it."

To this sensei replied in a second,"Weren't you taught in elementary school to behave in class.Or are you saying you were taught otherwise.You think brats like you would be given such privileges.Well let me tell you something.The 100% employment guarantee the school gives only applies for elites of the school.So to reap the benefits you have to be in A class or else you will be tossed away like trash."

This was enough for class to lose their cool.No one expected this.Everyone started talking with anger visible on some of the faces

"Stop joking,sensei"

"Sensei are you messing with us"

Everyone was yelling.This is what happens when a human gets cornered.He loses the presence of mind.Proffesional Interrogators in the army follow the same procedures.

Corner them

Frighten them

And finally,