Chapter 3-Curiosity

Me and kamuro parted ways after talking a bit.I made my way to a nearby bench and sat their.

I began to wonder,has this school changed me?

I have been more involved in people than I was my whole life.Somehow I like this change.A change of lifestyle is what every human deserves.

I wonder how my life would have turned out if I had never came here.Would I have been happy?

This brings me to another question,what does it mean to be happy?

A man once said, happiness must be found in everything.But logically speaking is it possible?

What one believes is happiness to him can bring sadness to other.Than what is the point of being happy when it is causing sorrow to others?

For example,if a person wins a tournament and becomes happy.What about the person who came second.Both of them tried for the same thing with equal efforts but only one was declared the winner.

I believe happyness is something one must decide for themselves.What makes them happy,and what brings them joy.A person who tries to find happiness in the smallest things is a admirable human.

I wonder,if I was able to feel happy would I have a genuine smile on my face?

But I can't feel happy.Nor can I feel sad.I haven't allowed myself to feel emotions because,

Emotions make a person weak.

A person without emotions gains a power of his own.He is not scared of being betrayed and is ready to do anything without worrying.

Because being betrayed is said to give rise to sadness.A feeling which intrigues me.

I have seen a kid with whom I spent almost 5 years together die in front of me, but even then,

I didn't feel anything.

I just accepted his death.Showing acceptance over someone's death is a impressive trait.To overcome the grief you need a strong heart.But I don't need to overcome the grief, because I can't feel emotions.

I wonder what has happened to me which made me like this.

From childhood I was told that my level of curiosity exceeded every human's.I was once called a monster by my classmate.

I wonder if this three years can quench my thirst for knowledge.

I was broken from my chain of thoughts by a call.

I picked up and it was from Sakura Airi.

We decided to rendezvous at Keyaki mall.

I made my way their where I found Sakura standing with a purse.She was wearing pink frock and her fake glasses.Her body proportions were considered to be highly rated among females.Nothing less from on of the youngest and popular models in Japan.

I wonder how she was so shy despite her popularity?

Well it's time to get the job done.

She greeted me,"Hello Ayanakoji-kun,I thought you wouldn't come."Her voice was low,hinting her shy nature.

"Well now that I am here,let's head to the store.I do have some business in that shop."I replied in my stoic voice.