Chapter 2-The Idol

I followed the girl and it looked like she was searching for something. I was in a distance where she couldn't sense me easily. She walked to a corridor and she picked something up. It was a camera. She looked afraid for some reason. Was something wrong with camera?

She put the camera in her bag and started to leave. I had already left and was out of the building waiting by door. When she came out she was surprised seeing me there.

"Huh." She started visibly flinched on seeing me, but calmed down soon.

"Why are you so worried" I asked calmly.

"Were you following me?" She asked in low voice.

"Why would I. I just returned from the convenience store." Well it was not a lie, I had just found her going in an annex building alone so I had followed her. Relief was visible on her face. She seemed to be the shy type. Because looking at her talking style, this seemed to be her first time talking to someone male. I can relate to her. I always blow up a conversation with a new person.

But our conversation was going normal. Is it because we both are loners? No for some reason she seems to be relaxed near me. But I have never met her. Well forgetting about that I decided to continue the conversation. If she was indeed related to Sudo accident, Horikita might have help.

"So were you just clicking photos?" I asked pointing at the camera.

She looked at me and was clearly uncomfortable.

I sighed, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I just wanted to know as I had never clicked one."

"Huh!!"She exclaimed in surprise.

What is this reaction. It's not my mistake that I wasn't given a camera or phone by my dad. I knew it was weird but I did not expect such reaction. Next time I'll brace myself for such reactions.

She realized that she had yelled, "Sorry, I'm sorry." She started apologizing while bowing.

She was bowing down too. Whoa this girl is too pure to be in high school. And cute too? But when she was bowing down I noticed a thing.

She was wearing fake glasses

I decided to stop her cries of apologies, "Seriously you don't have to apologize, I was expecting such response but I just didn't expect it on such scale." 

She continued, "I'm sorry if I'm intruding your personal space, but why you have never clicked a photo. I mean everyone has. It's a little hard to believe."

Now that was difficult to answer. But I guess I should try.

"You use the camera to capture beautiful moments right, I guess I have to wait till I have one." A Wind blew and the sunset complimented my golden eyes. She was staring at me. Rather staring at my eyes.

"Your eyes are not like the others"

Huh.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"Nothing" She just replied silently.

She then requested something which was hard to process,"Ayanakouji kun will you please accompany me tommorow to Keyaki mall?"

My brain took few seconds to process what had just happened.

And how the hell did she knew me. I don't remember meeting her.

"Um" I was hoping she would continue to speak as seriously talking I'm bad at holding such type of conversation.

And being asked for a date by a stranger is far from what a ordinary high schooler will have. This is only possible in the 'Anime' world. For once I wanted sotomura to be in my place.