Chapter 1-Freedom

All the students had boarded the luxury liner today at 5 AM. It was nearly 3PM and I was headed to a certain location in the ship. Apparently Chabashira Sensei had called me.I began thinking of the reasons she might call me. And the bigger question was why me? I was obviously a little suspicious of her intentions.

On my way to meet my Homeroom teacher my eyes met kamuro's. I remembered our confrontation two weeks ago. We were now friends, at least I would like to believe that way.

"Oh Hello Ayanokouji Kun, where are you headed to."

Well no use hiding it from her.

"Chabashira Sensei has called me to rendezvous with her." I said.

She had a surprised look on her face and asked me,

"Did you do something?"

"I don't remember doing anything apart from normal." I replied nonchalantly.

She shrugged "What is your obsession with doing normal things. It is unhealthy at this point."

Is it my obsession? But I didn't mind. Because for once I actually have freedom to be normal and I'm enjoying it to fullest.

I sighed, "It doesn't matter, does it now?"

She chuckled, "Now that you say, it doesn't."

She continued, "So why are you alone? This trip I didn't see anyone with you from your class."

That is true. The news that I saved C Class students from expulsion spread like wildfire and my classmates are suspecting that I'm cooperating with other class. Therefore I've basically been isolated from the class. Only hirata and Kushida speak with me. But at least I got Kamuro and Chihiro to speak to right?

But that also means if in future someone decides to betray the class, I would be accused first. I sighed, things are surely getting a lot complicated than I want them to. And in future a exam might come in which expelling someone might be the goal. Than I would most likely branded as traitor and they would expel me. Then things might get hard for me. And I prefer things easier.

Ishizaki had contacted me after the trial and we had chatted a bit. But I knew his true goal and trying to make me his pawn would be a huge mistake on his part. Because I won't hesitate to destroy him in the future.

"The news that I saved the C Class students has reached everyone's ears, so I have secured a spot in the D class Blacklist officially" I said to her.

She chuckled, "What else do you expect from them. They can't stand a chance against you. Even I was not able to understand your true motive."

Yes it it true. Kamuro has an idea of my strength but our relationship is in a neutral state right now. So I don't mind talking with her a bit.

"Is a ordinary life too much for me to ask?" I asked her while throwing a sideways glance to Ishizaki who was stalking me. He thought I hadn't noticed and I would prefer to keep things that way.

"Can a extraordinary person like you really think of having one." She teased me.

"You are overestimating me." I said nonchalantly.

"Oh I have every right to praise my first and only friend in this school." She replied.

I sighed, she really was a loner. I think that's why she enjoyed speaking to me. No one likes to be alone. She just tries to hide it. But she seems more happier since our confrontation. I mean I know we are friends but earlier she used to get irritated while talking to me. Now it seems like talking to me is the happiest thing for her.