Chapter 7-Sudo's Rage

It was finally time. The sports festival is beginning. If this was any other exam, I would have been bored but as this is my first time for a sports meet, I feel quite excited. Being homeschooled didn't let me enjoy such events so I don't have an idea how they work.

I sighed when I heard my phone ringing in other words, someone was calling me. It was Matsushita Chiaki.

"Ayanokouji Kun, how are you" She asked me.

"I was indeed a lot better before you called." I simply replied.

"That was quite rude Ayanokouji Kun. But I'll let it slide this time. I did as you told. You know what you have to do this exam right. If you disappoint me this exam, I may have to expose everything you have been doing behind the back of the class." I heard her say.

I involuntarily groaned in frustration. I should have never trusted this girl. She has become into too big of a problem.

"You know it right matsushita, how I am. Yet you want to try your luck?"

"Its not luck if you have the assets Ayanokouji Kun. So just do as you are told if you value your ordinary life" She told me.

"You know matsushita if you continue with this, I may have to leave an unordinary life after all. So, then what would you do if I decide to go against the class" I said with seriousness in my voice.

At this the other line went silent. Matsushita must have never expected this. But she needs to realize, that I'm not someone who she can threaten. Because she is the one who is getting threatened right now.

"Y..ou, won't do... it ri...ght?" She asked me stuttering, it seems she hadn't considered that possibility.

"You know it very well right, "I am indeed capable of doing that. And more that that, do you really think you can stop me from doing so?"

At this the other side of the call become silent. I was driving her into a corner. I could make her my pawn right now, but that would be for the sake of the class. She would act completely for the class.

So, I need to make sure, just how much could I trust her?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Time Skip

The inauguration ceremony had just concluded and it was time for the first half of the festival to commence. Announcements were made by Mashima sensei. I saw Sudou speaking to, or at least trying to speak to Horikita.

Hoshinomiya and Chabashira sensei were in the medical tent, and some other staff members accompanying them. Fujimaki from class A gave a speech for the opening ceremony.

"Ok let's win the festival and Suzune" I turned around to see Sudou standing alone and talking to himself.

It was quite Creepy.

It becomes even more creepy when you realize what he just said. He just objectified Horikita. I sighed; how can one be so much of a creep.

The first event of the festival was the 100-meter dash. A camera was installed pointing towards finish line and the starting line. So, there was no chance of unfair decision by the race master. The line between victory and defeat could come down to a hair's breadth in such competitions.

"What group are you in Kiyotaka-Kun?" It was Satō who asked that question. I had given her permission to call me by my first name but hearing it from her felt weird for some reason, and I couldn't pinpoint it.