Epilogue

I sat on my place looking to my side. Horikita had a sad smile on her face. Well, there was no use in comforting her, Class D had tried it's best yet had failed.

Class A had managed to win against Class D with a narrow gap. It was a very close competition surprisingly; Well, I wasn't that surprised. I looked to the back seat in the first row. Matsushita was checking her phone. It had been a tiring examination.

I had achieved all my primary goals. But it seems I had failed in achieving the final one. Well achieving the second goal had a disappointing probability of 33% approximately so it was to be expected. It had two factors where the plan could fail, the first one being hashimoto being exposed before they can set up the answer sheets. The second being Hashimoto betraying me. Anyways the plan failed and Kamuro is still in the school.

Expelling her is necessary before it gets too late. If she dives any further in my life than she won't be putting just her life in danger, but my entire existence in danger. I have to protect white room from being exposed at any costs, even if it means I have to expel someone from this school.

I remembered how I made contact with hashimoto.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flash back (4 days before Exam)

I took out my phone and opened the Emails section. The school had its own messaging platform which provided the facility of Anonymous Emails.

It was basically designed for people who were being bullied and wanted to contact the school forum without there identities being compromised. It was a good practice, as some of the bullied people had a privacy anxiety and didn't want their names and identities to be provided as it might compel the bully to take action against the victim to protect his/her identity.

But the students considered this as a loophole as this also allowed the students to send anonymous emails to each other. And well, loopholes are meant to be exploited. So, I gained his school Id from Kushida after some negotiating. Well, his email cost me 90% of my current private points. Now I only have about 3083 private points with me. Kushida is quite expensive.

I messaged him, 'Hashimoto'.

I didn't receive any reply.

Then from the information I had received from Kamuro during the uninhabited island test I messaged him, 'Class A has no chance to graduate from the same class.'.

Then came his reply 'Who are you?'

'Don't you know me? If you are not a fool then you must already know what is happening between Class A and Class D.'

For two minutes I patiently waited, but didn't receive any reply. He had read my email, so he must be in his thoughts.

And then came his reply, 'You are the one behind Class D's victory at the uninhabited Island test, matsushita was just a cover for you, wasn't she?'

I didn't reply and kept away the phone. Whenever you make contact with a person you should have an influence on your opponent. And that's what I was doing, to have an upper hand on hashimoto, I have to intrigue him about a hidden mastermind behind Class D's victory.

If my plan works, then he would definitely overread the situation and that would give rise to doubts. And so as planned the next day I began the negotiations and I relayed my plan to him. He too wanted to eliminate Katsuragi and Yahiko from Class A, so I decided to use it.