Chapter 4 - The End Of Peaceful Life

Matsushita just kept quiet to stunned to say anything. It seems she never expected this to happen. All class was looking at her waiting for an answer. Some were still confused about what was happening.

"Matsushita San, could you please hurry. We haven't got the whole day." Horikita moved near matsushita and said with coldness in her eyes.

"I..I" Matsushita tried to speak but couldn't come up with the answer for this.

The next person who spoke was the class leader, Karuizawa Kei.

"Is this true matsushita san?" Her eyes showed how hurt she was because of matsushita's action.

Matsushita looked at Karuizawa and stared in her eyes. She finally directed her gaze downwards succumbing to her fate.

"So, all this time, we were being lied to huh? We were so close matsushita san, yet you lied to us. Tell me matsushita did you ever even think of us as friends?" Karuizawa asked glaring at matsushita.

Matsushita quickly looked at Karuizawa and said, "No Karuizawa san, you and the group are my friends."

"Then why didn't you tell us? Did you not trust us?" This time Sato Maya was the one who asked her.

"No, that's not it Satō, I just wanted to enjoy my life as aver.."

But before she could speak someone else grabbed the attention of the class. That girl stood up and looked down.

"Sorry matsushita san, but I think the class deserves to know."

Matsushita narrowed her eyes in confusion, "What do you mean by this kushida San. What does everyone want to know?"

Kushida said in a tone enough for the whole class to hear.

"You were planning to join class A on your own. How could you even think of betraying your own friends...that's..that's so cruel matsushita san."

She started crying to make her statements  more believable. And class D being the stupid one believed kushida in an instant.

At this the whole class went into uproar. Matsushita herself stood there shocked. Well, it's not my fault that she trusted kushida. I had predicted this to happen to some extent. Kushida would do anything to expel me, matsushita and Horikita. Though this plan's motive might have been cornering me but now that matsushita was the one being cornered kushida took the opportunity.

"Is it true matsushita san?" Shinohara was the one who asked that.

Matsushita could have chosen to lie but she didn't. She just kept her head down and stayed silent. It seems she was really regretting trying to reach class A alone. She must be thinking she deserves that.

But matsushita, you never deserved this treatment. Your only mistake was trying to mess with me. From the start when I approached you. I knew I had to sacrifice you sooner or later.

All this time you were on the right. You weren't wrong when you wanted to use me to reach Class A. You weren't wrong when you tried to expose me. But matsushita, you were too naïve. All this time you never tried to understand me even though you were so close to me.

That led to your doom. Now that you are out of the picture. I should start making preparations for the other one. I don't plan on expelling her as of now. That would be a stupid move to be frank. Kushida is too much of a valuable piece, much valuable than Horikita and Matsushita.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________