BSM:you get held hostage

Luke:(age:16): you were at starbucks with your friends and noticed this guy kept looking at you then you saw who it was it was your crazy ex boyfriend who cheated on you and threaten to hurt you when you broke up with him and threaten your family he was awful he saw you and locked the doors to starbucks and took out a gun and yelled "EVERYONE DOWN NOW." Everyone got down you quickly texted Luke to tell him what was happening you were breathing heavily as your heart was pounding he came over and said "oh your big bad brother and his bandmates can't get you out of this one" He took your phone and kept it same with the others little did you know the girls where in there too getting drinks for them and the boys plus the one direction boys to so their girls were also in there you gasped when you saw them Sierra put her finger to her lips knowing he would hurt you if you said anything your ex heard you and walked over to you and said "why the gasping baby." And touched your cheek you tried to move but couldn't he smirked at you and said "not any of you are leaving this place. You can thank a certain someone for that for breaking my heart she's lucky I'm not going to break her pretty face." Then a fan said "you cheated on her with me actually so why would you hold me here." Your ex walked over to her and said "cause baby remember our plan." She smirked at him and she got up and said "oh yeah and btw brat I'm a hater not a fan I hate you and the girls who happen to be here too no surprise there." Sierra said "the boys aren't going to love you." She walked over to her and said "oh I know that slut but I'll get to meet them thanks to my boyfriend here." And walked back over to him the police arrived and as you saw outside the door he said "now who called the police cause I have all your phones." You didn't say anything the girl walked over to you and said "hand it over." Holding out her hand you said "yexbn has it." She looked at your ex he was holding your phone and said "oh I do have it." She said "well check to see if she called them." He accessed it right away he gave you a look and said "of course it's still the dick boy Calum's birthday and you would have them all over you're fucking phone." He looked through it and saw you texted Luke he said "she texted her asshole of a brother." His girlfriend took your phone and walked over to you and got in your face and said "and he called the cops right?" You didn't say anything she said "answer the question bitch?!?!" And spat in your face you said "I don't know." Even know you do know he most likely did she said "well no one else texted their brother for help cause their not babies like you." She then threw your phone at your head it landed in your lap. Then the police busted in and said "put your hands where I can see them." Your ex and his girl did that then they arrested them you guys got up and ran out you ran to Sierra she hugged you tightly and said "you're okay let's go find Luke." You nodded crying you guys found them you ran to him he hugged you tightly and checked you over and said "are you hurt?" You said "no I'm ok physically but not mentally." He held you close and said "don't worry I'm not letting you two out of my sight." Then you guys left and went home for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:17): you were in class your ex was eyeing you the whole time once the bell rang he closed the door and locked it with everyone in there a girl said "babe what are you doing." He said "babe you know what I want." She said "you're not hurting her and I told you that." He said "that's why you guys are stuck with me." His girlfriend gave you a look to text Calum quickly you did explaining to him what was happening your ex said "I'll be taking that." He took your phone and said "get on the wall now!!!" You all did that his girlfriend said "babe." He said "oh don't babe me babe you're only protecting her cause of her brother's stupid band." You said "no cause she's my friend." She said "yeah and we're over anyways." He laughed and said "you girls are so stupid." And got close to you guys you held your breath knowing what he could do he said "no one says no to me." Then he went to put the phones in the desk then someone smashed the door open it was the police your ex said "come near them I'll shoot." It was your ex's father he said "yexbn put down the gun son." He did and put his hands up and he arrested him as the other's brought you guys out you guys got your phones and you ran to Calum once you saw him he caught you and said "are you ok?" And checked you over you said "yeah I'm fine but Scared for life." He held you close and said "don't worry you won't be having to see him again." Then he took you home and you guys chilled the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:18):you were at a party and said no to this guy so he locked all the doors and said "no one is leaving since this bitch said no to me. And I always get what I want." Ashton was there as the act same with the other boys and girls and the one direction boys and girls you ran over to them passed the guy he followed as Ashton held you close and said "come near her your dead." putting you behind him with the others The guy laughed and said "no one is going anywhere hand me the phones." You guys did you were breathing heavy Ashton said "I got you your safe." as you guys sat down. The guy said "oh so that's why you said no cause your dating one of these fuck boys who are in a big bad band your just like all the other girls who claim they are dating them unbelievable." Kaykay said "she's his sister." He went over to Kaykay and said "did I ask you to speak pretty lady." and touched her cheek  Ashton said "touch her again you're dead." He came over to you and him and got close to his face said "do you own all the girls here? I don't think so." Then he left you were shaking in Ashton's arms he said "we'll be ok." Then someone broke in it was the cops they arrested the guy and made sure you all were ok you guys were fine but you were never going to a party again for a while.

Michael:(age:19): you guys were at the mall when this fan came into a store and saw you girls plus the one direction girls the guys were waiting for you guys outside the store the girls noticed that and locked the store doors the manger said "you guys can't lock the doors." The girls said "yes we can bitch we got who we want." The boys saw this happening you mouthed call 911 Michael saw and did the girls said "hand over the phones." Maya said "if you girls just want us why trap everyone in here." They said "cause then you guys would try and get away and we don't want that happening now do we." Then they told you guys to sit on the floor then they said "we're getting the boys attention." You said "they're suing you for trapping their fiancé girlfriends and wife in here and sister." She laughed and said "you're so funny you know that they wouldn't sue fans." And got close to you Then the police came in and arrested the girls and took you guys out you saw Michael he hugged you tightly and same with Crystal and said "are you girls alright?" And looked you guys over you said "yeah I'm fine and she's fine physically I'm not fine mentally." He said "it'll be alright don't worry you won't have to worry about them again." You nodded and then went home for the rest of the day.