Imagine his ex says you did something to her

Luke:you guys were at the mall when you saw Arzela you rolled your eyes she came over and said "what's with the eye roll there yn?" Crossing her arms you said "you know why." She laughed and said "get over it it's been 4 years." You said "I'll never get over it you hurt him bad." She rolled her eyes and said "please nothing wrose then she's done." Referring to Sierra you said "she would never in a million years hurt him ever she fixed him unlike you who broke him." She saw him walking over you we're pretty close to her face she slapped herself she gasped and said "yn how could you?" The boys walked over Sierra said "she saw you guys walking over and slapped herself once she noticed that yn was close to her face." Luke said "why were you close to her face?" Looking at you Arzela said "she was attacking me for no reason." Calum said "that's very hard to believe coming from you." You said "she said that Sierra does wrose to him then she did and I said Sierra fixed him and she broke him." She said "yeah then she slapped me." You said "no then you slapped yourself." Then you guys walked away Luke said "she needs to stop you also didn't needed to react." You said "I didn't slap her you seriously believe her?" He said "no I wasn't talking about that I was talking about fighting back but thank you for defending Sierra." You said "always." Then you guys headed home.

Ashton:they were still friends with Kaykay but for some reason when she saw you walking over she fell and said "yn how could you." You gave her a look and said "really you just fell on your own." Ashton said "I saw you do that too Kaykay." She said "I know I just wanted to see if you believed me guess I know you would always believe yn." You said "of course he would why wouldn't he." She shrugged and then you guys enjoyed the rest of the time together.

Calum: you saw brandy she looked you up and down and said "he could do way better." You looked them up and down and said "oh I think he did." She glared at you and poured her drink on herself you stepped back not wanting to get wet Calum came over and said "really brandy why would you do that?!?!" Holding you close to him brandy said "she did it to me." Crystal said "bull shit we all saw you pour your drink on to yourself." She huffed and left you said "their crazy." He said "no shit." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the party.

Michael: you were on a walk with the others plus the girls when you saw Abby she threw herself into a bush Michael said "why would you do that?" Abby said "she pushed me." Pointing at you he said "she wasn't near you you threw yourself into the bush we saw you do it." She said "well so what." You said "bye." Then she left you said "she's crazy." Crystal said "you got that right she is." Then you guys headed back to the house after that.