BSM: your friend makes fun of your brother or his friends

Luke:(age:11): your friends were laughing at something as you were going over to them at lunch you said "what's so funny?" As you sat down next to your friend They said "harry styles in a dress look how ugly he looks what guy wears a dress." Showing you the picture You looked and said "he looks amazing to me and he looks good guys can wear dresses too." They gave you a look and laughed you said "it's true." Your other friend said "she's right he does look good there's no problem with it and guys can wear dresses." They said "then you guys can leave and not sit with us." Then someone said "oh they would be happy to leave you guys they have better people then you let's go girls you're out of this place and that's a stupid reason for them not to sit with you anymore but whatever come on ladies." You looked and saw Olivia the other girls were shocked and you and your other friend left with her you said "thank you." She said "no problem the boys are back and want to spend the day with you girls including the one direction boys." You smiled and then saw them and ran to harry he caught you and held you tightly he said "I missed you so much." You said " I did too." Then you guys spend the rest of the day with them.

Calum:(age:12): you heard laughing while you were getting things out of your locker it was your friends you closed your locker and said "what's so funny?" They said "Ashton looks like a meth addict." Showing you the picture he posted where he looked amazing You almost punched her you fist curled into a ball ready to do so but your friend said "no he doesn't how dare you say that to her of all people your stupid." You said "you're lucky you didn't get punched just now we're not friends anymore how dare you." Then you and your friend headed to Calum's car Ashton was with him your friend said "don't let them get to you they're dumb they weren't thinking at all." Calum said "what happened?" You said "stupid people called Ashton a meth addict and I wasn't allowed to punch them cause she wouldn't let me." Ashton said "now you know violence isn't the answer so I'm glade you stood up for me but happy you didn't punch them." You said "well they don't matter anymore she's my only friend now." Calum said "and you got us." You smiled happy to have them in your life.

Ashton:(age:13): he was having a party you invited your friends when they saw Michael and Crystal they gave them a look you walked over to them and said "got a problem with them?" Your friends looked at you and said "um yeah he's way to young for her and she way to old for him." Your other friend said "and your way to young for us and way to old for us too so you guys can leave if you guys have a issue with them and way to old for us too." Your friends looked at you you said "she's right get out you can't be making comments like those." They then left you said "we got eachother and the boys." She said "yeah we do." Then you guys hungout with the boys and girls the rest of the night.

Michael:(age:14): you guys were at the beach when your friend said "ew why is he here?" You looked at who she was talking about and saw Calum and saw nothing wrong with him you said "cause he's like a brother to me my brother has known him for years so you can leave if you don't want to be with him or like him cause he's a amazing guy and he's the best person ever he's my whole world." She then left your friend said "wow she's rude." You said "I know right she is." Then you guys hungout with the boys and girls for the rest of the day.