Bsm:someone follows you home

Luke:(age:16): you were driving your friends home when this car started following for who knows what reason so you didn't drive home you drove around after your dropped your friends off at their houses Sierra called you picked up and said "I'm coming someone was following me so I was trying to lose Them I think I did I'm coming home now." She said "be safe if they are still following you call us we will come and get you." You said "ok." Then checked to see if you lost the car you did you said "thank gosh." Then you headed home you got home and Luke said "you made it home safe thank gosh." And hugged you you said "yeah that was terrifying." Luke said "you did the right thing to lose them." Then you hung out with them for the rest of the night.

Calum:(age:17): you were driving home from a concert and this person kept following you you drove the opposite way your friends said "you're going the wrong way." You said "someone was following me so I have to lose them." You checked and didn't see them anymore and contuined to drive home of course calum called you and said "where are you?" You said "coming now I was being followed but I lost them we are on the way now." He said "good you lost them be safe." You said "will do." Then you guys got home and walked in and said "we made it back safe." Calum said "good." Then you guys went right to bed.

Ashton:(age:18): you knew who was following you it was your ex cause you wouldn't say yes to him you called Ashton to let him know you were on your way home but your ex was following you he said to lose him which you did then you headed home after that and went inside you said "boys are over rated and doesn't know what no means."Crystal said "he's just a ass." You said "you think." Then you hung out with them for the rest of the day.

Michael:(age:19): you were coming home from a party and this guy didn't take no for a answer so decided to follow you home you sighed and called Michael letting him know what was happening he told you to lose him which you were trying to do and did eventually your friends said "thank gosh he's ugh." You said "you think." Then headed home and Michael said "good you lost him he needs to not do that." You said "Excatly." Then you guys chilled with them for the rest of the night.