Imagine your internet friends/dating

Luke:you just got off the plane in California and couldn't stop smiling you were coming from New York you and Luke have became Bestfriends over Twitter he noticed you on there and started messaging you and liking and replying to your tweets also retweeting them he also followed you on everything and so did Sierra and she started becoming close with you online too and they noticed you wanted to live here so Sierra said you could live with her and Luke you said that was to much but she said it was no problem and Luke wouldn't mind so today was that day you found them and couldn't believe this was actually happening you ran over to them and hugged them Sierra said "you're gorgeous in person too." You said "thank you you guys are too it's so nice to finally meet you guys in person." Luke said "it's nice to meet you too we're very excited for you to live with us." Then he took your things and you guys headed to the car and just talked about everything and how life was then you guys arrived at your house you said "even more gorgeous in person." Sierra said "thank you." Then you settled in and you loved them already and knew this was the best decision you made.

Calum:he found you one day on Instagram and found you absolutely amazing so he decided to DM you and you freaked out of course but talked to him you guys got really close exchange numbers and everything and talked every day and told eachother everything you were going to vist him for a couple of weeks you were nervous but excited to finally meet him in person he wanted to meet your friends so they came with you you guys were so excited but they didn't believe they were meeting him you didn't either but knew it was him you found him plus the girls and boys you walked over to them and said hi and hugged Calum he said "wow you're gorgeous in person and you guys must be her friends?" Looking at your friends you said "thank you you're so good looking too and yeah these are my friends and those are your friends?" He said "yes they are but I think you knew that already." You laughed and then you guys talked for the rest of the way there he took your things and then you guys headed back to his house which was amazing and you loved duke plus him of course he was everything you dreamt of your friends loved him too and the boys and girls loved you guys too. The girls and you got really close you loved every moment of this.

Michael: Crystal messaged you on Twitter thinking you were really cool and she knew you guys would become great friends then Michael started talking to you too you guys exchanged numbers and you guys were setting up a time and day to meet you lived in New York but dreamed of going to California so when you were able too you took a flight there and found them right away and said "you guys are gorgeous in person." They laughed Crystal said "so are you." Then you guys headed back to their house and just hungout and chilled the others came over too they loved you and so did Michael and Crystal you loved them too and knew this was a start of a beautiful friendship.

Ashton: you were visiting California with your friends and you realized that he lived here too and same with Kaykay so you guys were trying to meet up you were doing a tour of a studio when you saw him plus the others and the girls too Kaykay said "holy shit it's yn oh my gosh." You hugged her she said "wow I can't believe this is actually happening I'm so happy to meet you." You said "I'm happy to meet you guys too." Then you guys talked and then headed back to their house they loved you just as much as you loved them your friends loved them too and the boys loved you guys too including the other girls too you knew this was a start to amazing friendship.