BSM: liam payne helps you

Luke:(age:11): you were having a assembly today at school about bullying as this girl kept on saying things and touching your head you didn't appreciate it little did you know the speaker was Liam payne and he was watching this as this girl did this to you you sighed hoping that this would be over soon little did you know Sierra Kaykay and Crystal were there too. Then the principal came out and noticed the girl doing this and she said "keep your hands to your self students and the assembly is starting here's Liam payne Crystal Clifford Kaykay and Sierra deaton please listen to them and be quiet only if they ask you a question you can speak." Then Liam came out and started first he said "first off I don't mean to call this person out but the girls in the second row who keeps annoying the girl In front of her please don't do that that's why we are here today because of people like you we're here to talk about bullying." You smiled at him and mouthed to him a thank you he mouthed  back a no problem then he continued after it was done you went up to him and said "thank you for that." He said "no problem..." you said "yn." Then he gave you and hug and you were done with school for the day you left with Sierra who smiled at you and hugged you and said "we got you." You smiled happy to have these people in your life.

Ashton:(age:12): this guy was following you as you were leaving the school you heard someone say "hey you." And you saw it was Liam payne you knew what he was doing and was thankful for doing that he came over to you and hugged you and took you with him near the front the guy left thinking you were with Liam you smiled at Liam and said "thank you so much." He said "you're welcome I'll always help a fan." You looked at your shirt and blushed he said "no need to be embarrassed I love it." And hugged you again then he waited with you until you saw Kaykay and Ashton including the others you said "thank you so much again liam." He said "anything for you yn." Then you got into the car and Kaykay said "what happened?" You said "nothing he was just make sure I was safe." Ashton said "he's the best." You said "yes he is the best." Then you guys headed home.

Calum:(age:13):you were at a party and this guy kept looking at you and then you heard someone say "hey you." You turned around and saw Liam payne you gasp and he took you away from the guy that was checking you out he said "you're welcome." You said "thank you that guy was so annoying." He said "no worries I'll always help a fan." You smiled and said "you noticed?" He said "yeah you loved my performance which is good." You laughed and said "I did I'm yn btw." He said "nice to meet you." Then you spent the rest of the night with him and chilled with him he ended up driving you home you thanked him again he said it was no problem at all you got home and went to bed since it was late.

Michale:(age:14): you couldn't reach what you wanted you felt someone reach for it and hand it to you you turned around seeing Liam you gasped and dropped the box of cerle he laughed and said "no problem." You said "thank you." And picked it up then went back to Michael and Crystal she said "what happened?" You said " a angel helped me." She saw Liam and smiled at him he smiled back and waved and Michael waved back and talked to him then you guys went to check out.