BSM: your ex boyfriend and friend egg your house

Luke:(age:13): you heard noises outside but thought nothing of it you were home alone at the moment waiting for the girls and boys to come back from the studio you had homework to do so you didn't go then you heard someone throwing things at your windows you got up and saw your ex friend and your ex boyfriend throwing eggs at your window you walked out and said "you're cleaning all of this up." They laughed and said "you can't make us do that this isn't technically your house cause you don't pay for it." Then someone said "she doesn't but we do and you guys are cleaning all of this up." It was Sierra Luke and the others you smirked and said "there you have it." Then went back in to get them buckets and sponges you said "here you guys go get to work." Then they cleaned all of them off Luke said "that'll teach them to do that again." You said "yeah hopefully they will learn." Then you guys chilled the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:14): you came back from a run and saw them egging your house you said "how dare you you're cleaning this up." They said "you can't tell us what to do." Then someone said "she can't but we can and you're cleaning this house no if's or buts." It was Calum Roy and the boys and girls you smirked at them and said "I'll get you the stuff you need." You walked inside and brought out what they needed you said "there you go." You smiled at them Then your ex friend tried to lunge at you but your ex boyfriend stopped her you said "wouldn't do that if I was you." And walked backwards inside as they cleaned Sierra said "what is wrong with her and him?" You said "jelousy at it's finest I'm going to shower." You went to shower and change then chilled with them for the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:15) you were chilling with the boys and girls including the one direction boys and girls when you heard someone throwing things at your window you looked out and saw your ex friend and ex boyfriend Ashton went out with a buck and water plus a sponge and said "here you guys go since you want to do this this is your punishment you gotta clean it up now wasn't it fun this will be better." And smiled at them they took the bucket then he came in you said before he closed the door "told you not to mess with us." Then he closed it you said "they're unbelievable." Kaykay said "no shit they are ugh." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.

Michael:(age:16): you guys got back from the studio with the boys and other girls and saw your ex friend and boyfriend egging your house you smirked and walked inside with the boys Crystal said "you're not going to do anything about it?" You grabbed  a bucket plus a sponge and said "I'm doing something about it." Then you walked out and said "here you guys go." They looked at you and said "what are we suppose to do with these?" Michael said "clean the mess you guys made." They said "really?" Crystal said "yes really now clean." Then they started cleaning you said "that's what happens." Then you walked back in and said "they won't be back now." Michael said "no they won't ." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.