BSM: your friend thinks she can control you

Luke:(age:16): this guy asked you out your friend came over and said "you said no right because me and him have a thing going on so you can't date him." You said " you can't control me and he didn't mention you and him having a thing." She said "well if you think I'm controlling you then I'm not your friend anymore and he doesn't need to tell you that." You said "okay then we're not friends anymore and he sort of does if he's going to ask me out." The guy came over and said "is she saying we have a thing going on?" You said "yeah is it true?" He laughed and said "in her dreams we do let's go yn." Then you guys walked away leaving your ex friend there fuming he walked you out and waited with you until you brother came Luke pulled in and he left you got into the car Sierra said "A.who's that and B. Where's the bitch are we driving her home or is she coming home with us again?" You said "that was ybn and no she's not she can't control me I told her that she got mad and we're not friends anymore." Luke said "good and since when did you get a boyfriend?" You said "today I'm testing it out we aren't like official yet." Then you guys headed home.

Calum:(age:17): you were throwing a party your friend said "I told you I wanted the boys performing and we needed more alcohol." You said "I told you they are performing and same with the one direction boys stop controlling me and I told you this is all we had." You friend laughed and said "please I'm not controlling you." Calum came over and said "seems like it to me and you're trying to control this whole party that she originally came up with." She said "girls." They said "we think the same he's right." She then left you said "won't be seeing her again which is good." Sierra said "you got us you don't need her." You said "no I don't way to controlling." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the party.

Ashton:(age:18): your friend wanted to leave the party you guys were at but you didn't she said "come on." And started pulling you you pulled back and said "no I'm staying with my brother and his friends and the girls you don't control what I do you can leave." She said "okay whatever have a great life." Then she was out and Kaykay said "wow what friend." You said "she's to controlling we're not friends anymore." Ashton said "good." Then you guys hungout the rest of the night.

Michael:(age:19): your friend was begging you to go to a party when you didn't want to at all the boys and girls even told her if you don't want too you don't have too she said "ok whatever you're lame anyways." You said "just because you can't control me and make me go with you Ok whatever you said bye." Then she left and your other friends walked in and said "thank gosh she such a drunk." Michael said "she was sober." Your friend said "I'm talking about wanting to party all the time and get wasted when she just wanted to have a chill night for once." You said "Excatly that's all I wanted and I wanted to spend time with the boys and girls too." Crystal said "you got us you don't need her." Pulling you into her Then you guys chilled for the rest of the night.