BSM: he picks you up from school

Luke:(age:13): your friend came running over to you and said "guess what!!" You said "what?" She said "5 seconds of summer is here!!!" You laughed and said "yeah sure they are not like their on tour or anything plus why would they come here." Closing your locker She said " I swear they are here look behind you they're coming over to us." You looked and saw them you ran to Luke he caught you and said "I missed you so much." You said "I missed you too." Your friend said "how?!?!" You looked at her and said "he's my brother and their like brother's to me this is yfn." They said nice to meet her Sierra said "you still want to be friends with just her right?" Your friend said "of course this is my first time finding out About this and I really don't have other friends here I just moved here." Sierra said "good let's go home you two." Then the two of you left with them leaving the whole school shocked.

Ashton:(age:14): the bullies were bugging you all day your friend said "would you mind?" The guy said "no we wouldn't cause she deserves it." Then someone said "no one deserves to get picked on and bothered by anyone whoever you guys are leave her alone before I report you or send you to the hospital." You turned around and saw Ashton and ran to him he caught you and held you close the bullies where shocked your friend said "that's why I told you not to mess with her." Then the bullies where gone your friend walked over to you guys you said "thank you ash." He said "no problem no one picks on my little sister and they should know that." You said "they should but people don't believe I'm your sister." He rolled his eyes and then you guys headed home.

Michael:(age:15): you were waiting for someone to pick you and your friends up from school you guys didn't really care who just wanting to get out of that place then Michael's car pulled up which you were shocked cause you thought he was still on tour you got in and hugged him you said "I missed you so much." He said "I missed you too." Then you guys headed home after that the others were there too yoy were so happy they were back.

Calum:(age:16):this guy was bugging you all day with his girl too your friend said "knock it off." They said "rather not." Then someone said "then you'll end up in the principal office and your boyfriend here will end up in the hospital now leave her alone." You turned around and saw calum and ran to him he hugged you tightly you said "thank you." As you noticed them frozen there and your friend walking over to you he said "no problem no one messes with you." Then you guys headed home after that.