Imagine you see your ex that hurt you and him

Luke: you were at a meet and greet talking to the girls when Sierra said "oh hell no what the fuck are you doing here leave right now you're not going to be here you can't be here we put a restraining order on you for a reason ."stomping over to someone you followed her to make sure she didn't kill the person the girls followed too then you saw it was your ex you backed up and said "Sierra back up." Stepping in front of her making sure she didn't go any closer to him  She did and said "why the fuck are you here?" With her arms cross he said "relax I've changed and back up we aren't allowed near eachother thanks to the restraining order you put against me." The girl turned around and said "you're the fucker that hurt Luke and yn last year?!?!" Pushing him He said "um no what makes you think that." Looking anywhere but at her she said "leave we're over security is waiting for you how fucking dare you what was I thinking." He said "of course you would be on their side your just like every other fan I tried to date and be respectful towards but you guys are all the fucking same go fuck one of them." You said "he makes my blood boil." She said "no shit same I would have beaten him if we weren't in public." Crystal said "made the line go quicker your up next." She went over to the boys and talked to them and took pictures and said it was nice meeting you girls and apologized for bring him here you said "no worries you had no clue he was the same person that did all of that." Then she left and you guys explained to the boys what happened and now they understood why Sierra went off.

Ashton: you guys were at the studio walking out from a late night when you saw your ex again and froze Kaykay said "come near us we will call the cops." Then a girl came out and said "is there a issue I just had to use the bathroom in there I'm sorry if he bothered you just by standing there." Kaykay said "I'm sorry you have to deal with him and we have a restraining order on him so he can't come near us ever again." Your ex said "wasn't planning on it I was just waiting for my girlfriend who didn't need to know any of that." His girl said "no good thing I know that you're the dick that hurt Ashton and hurt his sister like not cool we're over and I'm sorry he did that to you guys." You said "it's whatever I'm sorry he didn't tell you that." She said "it's good we ran into you guys." Then she hungout with you guys for the rest of the night you guys became great friends.

Calum: you saw your crazy ex and said "don't even think about coming near us." Moving closer to calum as he held you close to him once he saw him his girl said "oh hell no your the guy that hurt her and Calum we're over I'm so sorry I didn't know." You said "it's fine I'm glade he gets the message  and left." She said "yeah one good thing about him." You laughed then you talked to her the rest of the day you guys were at the mall you guys became good friends after that she thanked you for saving her from him when you said it was no problem.

Michael: you were chilling with the girls when you saw your ex out the window you said "the fuck do you want?" Out the window he said "my phisco girlfriend wanted to wait for the boys to come back she wants me dead."Crystal said "good we'll let them hurt you or kill you." His girlfriend then connected the dots and said "oh hell no why the fuck didn't you mention this to me before I started going out with you." You said "I told you." You were friends with his girl little did you know that he was her boyfriend he said "yeah that's why I need to leave you never told me you were friends with my ex." She said "ok bye and I wasn't stalking them I was going to go inside and hangout with them still going to do that now and you were refusing to go in." He said "fine by me see ya never don't know why I was involved in the first place." Then he was out Michael and the boys saw him leave and said "what the fuck was he doing here?!?!" Your friend said "I was sadly dating him." Michael said "thank gosh not anymore." She said "yeah." Then you guys chilled the rest of the day.