Imagine you accidentally run his car into the house

Luke:He trusted you to use his car since you couldn't afford one yet,You and the girls were going to go to the mall you were talking to the girls not paying attention to what you were doing and you must have reversed it first because all of a sudden you were in the kitchen the girls said "are you okay?" you said "yeah I'm fine." and got out of the car with the girls the boys walked in and same with the one direction boys the girls said "could be a lot wrose?" you looked at them and said "we're not going to be able to sweet talk ourselfs out of this one. I'm so sorry luke I'll pay for everything." He said "it's okay as long as you girls aren't hurt I can afford to fix all of this next time just pay attention okay?" You said "yeah I'm fine and yeah leasson learned." Then you guys decided just to chill with them for the rest of the day.

Calum: he allowed you to drive his car with him and the boys including the girls and one direction boys and girls too you were nervous but knew they would help you and you got everything ready and you thought everything was going perfect until you must have clicked the reverse button and you ended up in the kitchen you said "everyone okay?" They said "yeah we're fine what about you?" You said "I'm embrassed but fine." Calum said "it's okay babe I'll get it fix." You said "I'm helping to fix all of this." He said "it's fine as long as you're okay and we're okay that's all the matters want to go to the beach still I'll fix all of this later." You said "yeah but you can drive my car and destory it if you want." He got out of the car and same with everyone else he hugged you and said "it was accident you're okay and everyone else is fine too that's all that matters." Then you guys were off to the beach and laughed about this after a while

Ashton: You were pulling into the drive way but was talking to kaykay while doing it you just got back from picking her up from her house then some how you ended up in the kitchen you said "oh no I'm dead."Kaykay said "are you okay?" you said "yeah you?" She said "yeah." Then you guys got out of the car and saw the boys ashton said "are you girls okay?" You said "yeah I'm so sorry about the car I'll help pay for it." He said "as long as you guys are okay that's all that matters to me I'll fix everything don't worry you're fine." Then you guys chilled with them for the rest of the day.

Michale: You were jamming in the car when all of sudden it went into reverse you screamed and ended up in the kitchen you said "michael is going to kill me." and got out of the car the girls and boys said "are you okay?" you said "yeah accept the car and the kitchen." Michael said "it's fine as long as you're okay that's all that matters I can afford a new one and to fix this." Then you hung out with them the rest of the day happy he wasn't mad at you.